First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey hows that interior lookin’ these days btw?
Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, so lets talk about that ladder. I found this stat about ladder rung distances: "
What is standard ladder rung spacing?
Furthermore, the standards indicate that the rungs on all ladders must be parallel, uniformly spaced, and level. The spacing between each rung is to be between 10 and 14 inches." Any thoughts on sizes/heights from this info? Too tired right now to cipher - LOL
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top broncoladder

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's possible that some of these leaked photos could be a year or 2 old, so some of the things we're seeing could have been changed by now. Looks damn good though.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco has never made a 4 door. With that said this would have sold better in my opinion.
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top 70506C26-5761-4B9A-A8F7-B7E23A2CB6E9
How many SUVs do you see that are 2dr, every Land Rover in the last 10 years with a 2dr bombed, hell even jeep couldn't manage selling only 2dr the 4dr saved it from being killed off. Be happy that they are even offering a 2dr as it didn't make much sense for them to even offer other than shut up the purist

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you guys noticed how tall the step in appears to be in relation to the step ladder?

I wouldn’t have expected that on an obviously street biased trim.

Assuming that ladder has a similar step distance to a standard fiberglass step ladder, the top step would be just shy of 4'.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is most certainly a rear wiper. I'm 99% sure there is no roll down window. It is very much a standard/wrangler like arrangement. Flip up window. Comes off with the entire top
Yeah, on second thought, a modern SUV without a rear wiper....not happening.
WTH was I thinking. LOL

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 2d in back looks much better than the tan one yesterday. Optical illusion or early mock up either way it looked too short in the rear, this one looks better. Need better 2d pics.

The roof rack looks like it will attach on the windshield frame and third section of 4d roof, meaning the front section and rear seat section of the top can be removed with the rack in place...awesome. I imagine the 2d rack will attach to the windshield and rear roof section to allow removal of the forward roof section.

The fender tie downs will be handy to tie a kayak side to side to avoid shifting in cross winds, a problem with my Rubicon when tied only in the center. They might prove annoying the other 99% of the time I'm not hauling a kayak.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The legnth looks a lot better in this one I... Wonder... Why? Anyway yeah looks good wish the rear roll bar was as sloped at the 4dr
I believe it can’t be as sloped due to safety reasons. Second row passengers need to have their heads below the bar height (in an ideal world). Therefore, you can’t slant the 2 door back like the four door since the seats are so far towards the back.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

not a fan of the roof rack really but it looks like the roof has a front and rear panel which is cool. maybe even rear windows might come out
Looks like the roof rack is set up so you can take the panels off and still have the rack: your kayak will drip on you!
Sponsored