First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking the roof will come off in 6 pieces. Top front, center, and rear, then the 2 rear side windows and the back window.
Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OK, so lets talk about that ladder. I found this stat about ladder rung distances: "
What is standard ladder rung spacing?
Furthermore, the standards indicate that the rungs on all ladders must be parallel, uniformly spaced, and level. The spacing between each rung is to be between 10 and 14 inches." Any thoughts on sizes/heights from this info? Too tired right now to cipher - LOL
broncoladder.png
I'm not 100% sure those ladder spacing figures are accurate, or accurate to this particular ladder anyway, although they may be.

If so, ground clearance at the rockers looks to be roughly 22" to 30", which just seems stupidly high.

I'm going to guess that the spacing on these ladder steps is no more than 10", because if they were 14", the door handle would be nearly 70" off the ground. Even at 10", that door handle looks to be around 48" to 50" off the ground.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco has never made a 4 door. With that said this would have sold better in my opinion.
1583886195505.jpeg
Not to beat a dead horse, as I myself would've taken a FSB in a heartbeat, I also understand the route Ford has taken is for sales. Yes the FSB appeals to anyone who had a Bronco from the late 70's on. But we now sit in the minority. They are making the new Bronco to appeal to many more people than just us. And so far, I'm liking what I see.

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang it looks sick! Definitely needs some beefier offroad tires because the street tires aren't doing it for me.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not 100% sure those ladder spacing figures are accurate, or accurate to this particular ladder anyway, although they may be.

If so, ground clearance at the rockers looks to be roughly 22" to 30", which just seems stupidly high.

I'm going to guess that the spacing on these ladder steps is no more than 10", because if they were 14", the door handle would be nearly 70" off the ground. Even at 10", that door handle looks to be around 48" to 50" off the ground.

Wouldn't it be easier to judge it off the tire than the ladder

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NOTICE!!!

NOTICE!!!!
To whom it may concern;

FCA, you're fucked.

That is all, carry on.
I’ve owned 8 CJ/ Wranglers. Currently drive a 2018 4dr. Rubicon. There was nothing else that competed with it. I’m hoping this thing is everything we are all hoping for.
I’m ready to jump ship.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The hardtop already looks faded, especially on a gloss black vehicle. Hopefully most will be painted.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve owned 8 CJ/ Wranglers. Currently drive a 2018 4dr. Rubicon. There was nothing else that competed with it. I’m hoping this thing is everything we are all hoping for.
I’m ready to jump ship.

being a Ford guy who has had to own a TJ to wheel in

I AM READY TO SPANK WRANGLER ASS OR CHEW BUBBLE GUM !!!!!!!!

and I'm all 'outta bubble gum. :cool:

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another clue on the apparent increased length of the 2d over yesterday's tan one:

On the black one from today, the up-slope at the rear of the door starts at the rear of the door handle near the key hole, on the tan one it started at the mid-point of the handle. Thinking yesterdays was a clay mock up (this and lack of visible suspension components are clues) and today's is the real deal.

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not liking the shape and height of the roof, looks like a school bus or motor home roof.
Really liking what else I’m seeing and definitely interested in a 2 door.

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm thinking the roof will come off in 6 pieces. Top front, center, and rear, then the 2 rear side windows and the back window.
How many racks does the "oven" have? Maybe we can figure out panel number that way.

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dang it looks sick! Definitely needs some beefier offroad tires because the street tires aren't doing it for me.
it depends if your going to upgrade rims/tires anyways...of course some people are going to buy the "Rubicon" package and remove Rims/Tires no matter if it saves some money.