Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ED7AD1EE-9A75-42DF-B269-562D4F0B200F.png

I believe the silver mount in this picture holding the mirror on is directly connected to the inner tube door and pivots when the door is opened. There’s just not enough room for the door to open otherwise.
It also makes sense why the body dips down there. Not just styling but provides clearance for the mirror to move.
Just realized I had been expecting exterior hinging like the Classic Broncos and as seen on many renders.
No problem, just a realization.
Doors off was fun in Arizona, now-a-days I prefer the doors on and the top off with a bikini top to save my pale ass from getting burnt to a crisp.
Sponsored

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
gotta throw a wrench on all the "looks" talk.....

think this badboy will be heavier than an F 150 ?

If it comes with the 2.7L what do you think the MPG might be ? :unsure:
Im thinking it will be lighter than most F-150's. It will probably be on par with single cab F-150's if I had to guess. Solely based on the fact that the Bronco is based off of the new Ranger platform.

Bronco Jimbo

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JK
I think these pics lend truth to yesterday’s photoshop looking ones.
if this was Texas Hold em -I would be all in! ...and I like the roof racks - need then

Sponsored

Riley

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor
Just realized I had been expecting exterior hinging like the Classic Broncos and as seen on many renders.
No problem, just a realization.
Doors off was fun in Arizona, now-a-days I prefer the doors on and the top off with a bikini top to save my pale ass from getting burnt to a crisp.
yeah no exterior hinging that I see. Inner tube doors stay put when the door skins slide off and connect to the mirrors.

The mirrors HAVE to move, right?
Keep in mind the mirrors also have to fold and be able to open the doors. Only way I see that happening is if they pivot with the inner tube frame.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the last monthly email was Feb.13. Any day now for the revel announcement. Watch your inbox. Sorry if already discussed,I am only on page six still catching up
Based on a few posts by Chrispy over the last couple weeks, my money is on this weekend for the reveal.

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it depends if your going to upgrade rims/tires anyways...of course some people are going to buy the "Rubicon" package and remove Rims/Tires no matter if it saves some money.
True, but if there is a Raptor version and it has them definitely I'm definitely getting that and already have trims and beefier tires.

turboDOOM

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 fake raptor
gotta throw a wrench on all the "looks" talk.....

think this badboy will be heavier than an F 150 ?

If it comes with the 2.7L what do you think the MPG might be ? :unsure:
Mine gets 19/23, so that, maybe a little better. Won’t have the range of my extended tank, but that’s ok. Truly an awesome engine. All these V8/diesel holdouts don’t know what they’re missing.
Sponsored