Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
94DE4F36-F4C6-4CB3-AABC-8D5D2370B473.jpeg
5A1E9BDD-62A3-45E6-896D-68364DDB878C.jpeg

Does anyone think the Branco looks similar to the Rivian r1s? I prefer the Branco over the r1s, but I think it’s kind of weird that they look similar in style with Ford investing in Rivian. Maybe the Branco was in front of us this whole time and future electric conversion with the use of the same chassis...
I said the same thing. Rivian with a better nose lol.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least a good shot of a 2 door...maybe topless and doorless

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! showing off those badass tube doors to all the Heep fans. !!! :LOL:

Riley

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor
Do we know if the windshield folds flat? I think I see hinges but it might be wishful thinking.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do we know if the windshield folds flat? I think I see hinges but it might be wishful thinking.
Doubt it. With a modern roll cage, even Jeep‘s fold down windshield kinda defeats the purpose (unobstructed views).

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
94DE4F36-F4C6-4CB3-AABC-8D5D2370B473.jpeg
5A1E9BDD-62A3-45E6-896D-68364DDB878C.jpeg

Does anyone think the Branco looks similar to the Rivian r1s? I prefer the Branco over the r1s, but I think it’s kind of weird that they look similar in style with Ford investing in Rivian. Maybe the Branco was in front of us this whole time and future electric conversion with the use of the same chassis...
All I want is that green on the Bronco.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

H

ey man I still have..1.........2.. both!
I know a guy that bet a nut he could get over the Pommel Horse in gym class. Yes Timmy One Ball didn’t make it. True story, only names were changed to protect the other ball.

Sponsored

carbonfiber diet

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not 100% sure those ladder spacing figures are accurate, or accurate to this particular ladder anyway, although they may be.

If so, ground clearance at the rockers looks to be roughly 22" to 30", which just seems stupidly high.

I'm going to guess that the spacing on these ladder steps is no more than 10", because if they were 14", the door handle would be nearly 70" off the ground. Even at 10", that door handle looks to be around 48" to 50" off the ground.
Close, those ladder steps are close to 9" apart which put the top of that tire around 27" AFF. Tire and rim combo look good from here.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-7893/Ladders/Little-Giant-Folding-Step-Ladder-4-Steps

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think you might have a high fever from the Corona virus. That thing is ugly!!! The Bronco looks nothing like that!

I said the same thing. Rivian with a better nose lol.
A lot better nose. I may have the corona virus but I am not saying they are the exact same. The Branco is 10x better looking, but I’m thinking Ford is going down the same route as the F-150 and Rivian r1t. Using the same dimensional frame so that they can add the electric skateboard platform.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Delighted to see more high quality pics, I was just getting started on photoshopping out the watermark from the 2-door pic but it looks like someone beat me to it. Instead here's a quick mockup I put together, 'fixing' the 2-door (for what little that's worth) as I honestly think it looks a bit disproportionate at the moment, and this sort of illustrates my criticisms, but maybe we'll get better pics in a few days that show it in a more flattering light.

Bronco Photoshop 2.png

Last edited:

turboDOOM

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 fake raptor
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top Bronco Photoshop 2
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top Bronco Photoshop 2

I thought the same thing. And Ford just invested half a BILLION in Rivian, and could desire some interchangeable parts. The Rivian is badass, tho.
Sponsored