First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did these pics come from The Raptor Connection? Or just watermarked?
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Being the constant pessimist that I am, I have one simple question. How come these latest sets of leaks haven't had Ford requesting they be taken down? Is it safe to assume that these are either going to be production models? or at the very least 99% production look? Just asking. I've been hurting for a new Bronco for far too long, that as long as it looks good, makes me think Bronco, I'm in!

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know I'm going to catch serious flak for this but it does look like a Troller. I know they're both built off the same platform but it's hard not to notice the similarities.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being the constant pessimist that I am, I have one simple question. How come these latest sets of leaks haven't had Ford requesting they be taken down? Is it safe to assume that these are either going to be production models? or at the very least 99% production look? Just asking. I've been hurting for a new Bronco for far too long, that as long as it looks good, makes me think Bronco, I'm in!
My guess is either they leaked them or we are so close to the unveiling that it’s moot.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm worried that they are allowing it because the NY Auto Show just got postponed until August. The original date was just about right for a "Spring" reveal. Now we might be getting a few months of leaks until the rescheduled event.

Sponsored

Mr. Flow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra 5.7 L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel like it's clear Ford is looking for feedback.
This is what my wife suggested.
Great PR.
Great consumer feedback loop.

I am sure they are reading all of this and taking notes - much easier and cheaper than case studies - those will come later when they figure out how to redesign the first release.

For now - they need to keep the hype up - and assure a powerful release sale to compensate for massive investment.

(I also welcome the distraction from all of the "less positive" news out there right now - this is exciting!)

dave91gt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 1991 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 1998 Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time poster-
My wife developed a Wrangler connection back in 2000 when we bought our first TJ as a second vehicle. Over the years we have had several Wranglers including 3 TJ’s, a JKU, and her current daily driver a 2018 JLU Sahara. We bought it last year used with 5200 miles as the original owner traded it on a Lexus. In our garage is her 98 TJ that is a summer only toy. She bought the JLU as a daily after trading in her Expedition when our oldest went to college.
On the the drive home from the dealership, it death wobbled twice. Not good. FCA ended up throwing a Fox stabilizer on it and no more death wobble. Shortly thereafter, we had the dealer install a Mopar lift and I added Fuel Wheels and 35” Falkens.
it honestly rides great. BUT- the steering is horrible and FCA has no fix. It wanders constantly. Drifts back and forth. Alignment is perfect, tire wear is perfect. It just won’t stay straight on the interstate. We now have 18,000 miles on it and the wife wants rid of it.Her TJ is a keeper. She has been waiting on the Bronco. As a mainly Ford family, she likes the power of the ecoboosts she’s had and loves the style and versatility of the Wrangler. The Bronco looks to hit on all of it.
Sorry for the long winded intro but wanted to just jump in. I’ve been watching this forum and starving for news about the Bronco like most on here. So when it was revealed on 35’s, I joined the forum. It can’t come fast enough.

Last edited:

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else see "No Camo" on the paper on the front and side? Reveal Eminent!

Sponsored

Mr. Flow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra 5.7 L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First time poster-
My wife developed a Wrangler connection back in 2000 when we bought our first TJ as a second vehicle. Over the years we have had several Wranglers including 3 TJ’s, a JKU, and her current daily driver a 2018 JLU Sahara. We bought it last year used with 5200 miles as the original owner traded it on a Lexus. In our garage is her 98 TJ that is a summer only toy. She bought the JLU as a daily after trading in her Expedition when our oldest went to college.
On the the drive home from the dealership, it death wobbled twice. Not good. FCA ended up throwing a Fox stabilizer on it and no more death wobble. Shortly thereafter, we had the dealer install a Mopar lift and I added Fuel Wheels and 35” Falkens.
it honestly rides great. BUT- the steering is horrible and FCA has no fix. It wanders constantly. Drifts back and forth. Alignment is perfect, tire wear is perfect. It just won’t stay straight on the interstate. We now have 18,000 miles on it and the wife wants rid of it.Her TJ is a keeper. She has been waiting on the Bronco. As a mainly Ford family, she likes the power of the ecoboosts she’s had and lives the style and versatility of the Wrangler. The Bronco looks to hit on all of it.
sorry for the long winded intro but wanted to just jump in. I’ve been watching this forum and starving on news about the Bronco like most on here. So when it was revealed on 35’s, I joined the forum. It can’t come fast enough.
I had a '99 Cherokee Sport.
It developed a "death wobble" about 5,000 miles after I maxed out the allowable tires size increase per their specs.
Dealership could not help - I had a 4X4 enthusiast replace the steering column and other components down the handling line until it stopped.
It was scary - started at 56 MPH and continued up to 68 MPH.
Loved that thing otherwise - except the top was not removable.
The Unlimited just doesn't do it for me.
I love old Broncos - but can't afford one - and do prefer some of the creature comforts that bring them into unreasonable (for me) price ranges.
I am really hoping that this Bronco scratches enough of my itches to make it worth the investment.
1. I can wait.
2. I am thrilled so far.
3. I just hope they maintain the "affordable and competitive" plan so that we, average folks, can purchase one when they come out.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think so. A modern version of the 1st gen Bronco. Obviously Wranglers, and 4 Runners are in the crosshairs, but this is looking like a 1st gen Bronco as far as styling (2dr, no 4 dr then).
I agree. A lot of people have told me on social media that it looks like an FJ. I just put up a pic of my EB to show the similarities. I think people have no frame of reference for a Bronco now, so they just compare it to something they normally see on the road. They are used to seeing little oval-shaped cars, trucks/large SUVs and then a random Jeep, 4Runner or very random FJ. Your brain is trained to make associations, so they are just doing what is natural in trying to pull up a similar shape in their minds. I think the Bronco is going to look great on the road and then people will suddenly have a new frame of reference.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like it's clear Ford is looking for feedback.
If they want feedback:
show us more colors soon than just black and white. white and body color top options
roll down rear window, tailgate not swing gate
(SFA, V8!)
mini-bed truck version, even if it just a reconfiguration of the removeable top
smaller brakes, smaller rims, more sidewall with tall tires
less flaring, widen body closer to wheelbase width (may already be, we don't have numbers, not sure on what trims we have and haven't seen, etc)
removeable roll cage, at least over the rear section for truck-like usage, or to give the classic angled roll-bar look like the 4dr has on the two door (understand it can't come like that from factory with the rear seat installed)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just can't wait for the reveal and for the online configurator to go live so I can spend hours playing around and make the perfect spec.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they want feedback:
show us more colors soon than just black and white. white and body color top options
roll down rear window, tailgate not swing gate
(SFA, V8!)
mini-bed truck version, even if it just a reconfiguration of the removeable top
smaller brakes, smaller rims, more sidewall with tall tires
less flaring, widen body closer to wheelbase width (may already be, we don't have numbers, not sure on what trims we have and haven't seen, etc)
removeable roll cage, at least over the rear section for truck-like usage, or to give the classic angled roll-bar look like the 4dr has on the two door (understand it can't come like that from factory with the rear seat installed)
I like the flares. This is an EB-type feature. I was pretty happy to see it, myself.
Sponsored