Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else see "No Camo" on the paper on the front and side? Reveal Eminent!
Awesome. I resized the image on my phone and laptop to see if I could read that.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the flares. This is an EB-type feature. I was pretty happy to see it, myself.
? flares were an aftermarket thing, as was cutting the rear fender. I'm fine with flares to go wider than stock, just saying that stock should take up every bit of available width, this is one of the great things about the EB over the CJ at the time.

nco_15517526887dff9f98764da20190220_130749-940x705.jpg

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is our photo taker

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top nco_15517526887dff9f98764da20190220_130749-940x705
enhance (computer noises)
Enhance (computer noises)
ENHANCE (aggressive computer noises)

That's how it works in the movies!

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm worried that they are allowing it because the NY Auto Show just got postponed until August. The original date was just about right for a "Spring" reveal. Now we might be getting a few months of leaks until the rescheduled event.
Only the sport was going to be there the og bronco is a standalone event

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It gets very tiring coming across nonsensical complaining like this, in what should rather be a mostly positive atmosphere. So many Ford Proud gals and guys have worked on this vehicle the past 5 years, to be getting such empty criticisms like this.
Thank you to everyone on the Ford Bronco team for doing such amazing work, we look forward to enjoying the fruits of your labor.

I think much of the criticism is from Jeep fans that don't want anyone moving into their neighborhood or FCA marketing types doing damage control.

***(NOTE for Ford PR: Please give us a skinny center console so us tall people will have legroom, even if it is optional, thank you.)

Demondsol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cherokee
Wow, if that black 4 door was white it would be exactly what I'm wanting to order. Need the roof rack for my fishing kayak, digging the front kayak tie down point and if the front roof panels can come off with the roof rack in place...gravy! And if I can get the 35's and the extended fenders on whatever trim I want...I'll slow clap Ford.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm worried that they are allowing it because the NY Auto Show just got postponed until August. The original date was just about right for a "Spring" reveal. Now we might be getting a few months of leaks until the rescheduled event.
Worst case scenario NY auto show gets pushed back, ford can still do a private/online reveal. Then over the course of those months show it off doing various things.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you to everyone on the Ford Bronco team for doing such amazing work, we look forward to enjoying the fruits of your labor.

I think much of the criticism is from Jeep fans that don't want anyone moving into their neighborhood or FCA marketing types doing damage control.

***(NOTE for Ford PR: Please give us a skinny center console so us tall people will have legroom, even if it is optional, thank you.)
Agreed or just trolls the are everywhere.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I'm going to catch serious flak for this but it does look like a Troller. I know they're both built off the same platform but it's hard not to notice the similarities.
This is a misconception actually. Troller is its own thing that was bought by Ford and the only "Ford" you will find in it now is some powertrain options and trim. If you look at the frame and axles it looks more like a Mahindra Roxor than a serious midsize competitor.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That puppy looks real close to the new Defender, looks great .

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Being the constant pessimist that I am, I have one simple question. How come these latest sets of leaks haven't had Ford requesting they be taken down? Is it safe to assume that these are either going to be production models? or at the very least 99% production look? Just asking. I've been hurting for a new Bronco for far too long, that as long as it looks good, makes me think Bronco, I'm in!
I think it’s one of two things. Either they leaked the photos to get responses, or they just realized the genie is out of the bottle so there was no use in fighting it anymore.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shortly thereafter, we had the dealer install a Mopar lift and I added Fuel Wheels and 35” Falkens.
it honestly rides great. BUT- the steering is horrible and FCA has no fix. It wanders constantly. Drifts back and forth. Alignment is perfect, tire wear is perfect. It just won’t stay straight on the interstate.
Didn't read far enough to see if anyone responded to this yet, but figured I'd give it a shot. I've been out of the "larger tires" game for quite some time, but recently put a new set of 33's on the wife's 2017 JKU. While at OK4wd (I trust those guys), they told me that certain tires with more space between the lugs will make your vehicle wander. Which is what drove me away from the Mickey T's to the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. So to reiterate, I'm certainly no expert, but that may be part of your cause.

But by all means, dump your Heeps and come with us to the dark side ? Bronco's 4 Life!
Sponsored