First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wranglers have a tie down on the hood too. This is just the bronco take on it. It’s a unique look for a functional piece so I like it. Also seems more secure than the wranglers since the handles/tie downs are to inner structure rather that just the hood sheet metal.

F43051A0-5D21-473A-9BC8-41BFB8AC096E.jpeg
That’s for the windshield to rest in when folded down

FlyerNation

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok dumb thought....do you think the roof panels could be the same material as the flares? Some kind of plastic or whatever to make it light enough for 1person to remove. Finish kinda looks the same....

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m just hoping the length of the 2 door is more proportionate then the 2 door wranglers are. The only 2 door wranglers that ever looked proportional were the unlimited models back in 05, with the longer length backs. The old broncos almost always looked better in proportion, because of the slightly longer space behind the doors. I hope ford keeps it this way and it doesn’t look like that bronco in the first released pic.

The 2 door unlimited jeeps are the highest resale models, and for that reason, because of the longer lengths while remaining 2 door.

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Realizing this is probably a pipe dream, wouldn’t it be great to be able to reconfigure the top to make a half cab? Even if you had to purchase a lower bulkhead that mounts right behind the seats. With the filed drawings of the roll cage being removable, it you could remove just the rear pieces it could be a possibility. Just not likely.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome, I'm so glad Ford didn't do what chevy did to the Blazer.
Me too, though this is Ford we're talking about, who gave us the Raptor, gave us the FoST, FiST, FoRS and kept the Mustang when Government Motors retired the Camaro and Chrysler was MIA.

Never had any doubt, they're not gonna go full retard like GM did

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Realizing this is probably a pipe dream, wouldn’t it be great to be able to reconfigure the top to make a half cab? Even if you had to purchase a lower bulkhead that mounts right behind the seats. With the filed drawings of the roll cage being removable, it you could remove just the rear pieces it could be a possibility. Just not likely.
tthat is what I've been saying Im hoping for for nearly a year now. I want to be able to go half cab pickup with it.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tthat is what I've been saying Im hoping for for nearly a year now. I want to be able to go half cab pickup with it.
Like Big Brother, Ford is listening

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door.jpg

And unwatermarked 2 Door from yesterday.

2021 2 Door Bronco.jpg
I need a sanity check. Do the two 2 doors look like different lengths?? I really hope so, my heart was set on a 2 door similar in length to the Bronco R. That tan one, which I can assume is the Maverick, is too short. Like a shoe. But the other looks like a longer door and different pillar set up. If not, it's a 4 door for me, then heavy modification with Bronco R fenders and suicide doors...

mikefmoto

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Wrangler Sport S Manual; 2012 Subaru Outback Manual
I'm thinking the roof will come off in 6 pieces. Top front, center, and rear, then the 2 rear side windows and the back window.
That's a lot of seams for wind noise for sure. I just have the two panels on my JL 2 door and the seams add to some wind noise. It isn't bad, but you can hear it. I can't imagine all of those seams and rubber seals that will start to squeak when the top flexes. That happens, too, especially in cold weather when the rubber is a bit stiffer. Very interested in this, though. Liking what I'm seeing so far.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a sanity check. Do the two 2 doors look like different lengths?? I really hope so, my heart was set on a 2 door similar in length to the Bronco R. That tan one, which I can assume is the Maverick, is too short. Like a shoe. But the other looks like a longer door and different pillar set up. If not, it's a 4 door for me, then heavy modification with Bronco R fenders and suicide doors...
Its not the maverick, but its not a real Bronco either, it is a styling buck for the actual Bronco. But yes I think it appears to be shorter than what the actual prototype 2 door is

mikefmoto

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Wrangler Sport S Manual; 2012 Subaru Outback Manual
I think the gray 2door might be a concept mule or clay model because the windows are black, typical when there's no interior. It may have been what was used on stage as a teaser with the cover over it a year ago.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model