Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the stock price to reflect this. I’ve been buying this stock lately and keep losing.
Keep buying while it's cheap..
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I remember reading one of your posts a few weeks ago about making a list of all the hints this site (and you) offered that went unnoticed. Do you still plan on sharing those when the time is right?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Keep buying while it's cheap..
Oh i am, every day the past 2 weeks and will buy again tomorrow. Dividend is hefty right now, as long as they keep paying.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All your guys talk about death wobble. My wife was driving her 19 jl rubie to Indy this weekend driving down i65. She's calls me in a panic the Jeep keeps shaking violently. I changed the worn out track bar to a beefy jks bar and a new rough country steering stabilizer it seems to have curred the problem. It's her first jeep. I've had a couple and worked on alot more. So it's been a real learning curve for her. But she loves the truck.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this rate, I'd just get a damn TJ and do a memorial build to my cousin

2435.jpeg

IMO the TJ is the BOMB !!! I think the TJ tub, Long Arm, stretched is perfect. Around 100 " WB. puts the wheel near the rear bumper for good departure angle. ?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know why Jeep has so many problems with death wobble. However, I’ve owned several and never had it. Didn’t even run a stabilizer on my jku on 35s. Don’t have the issue on my 92 explorer either. The dang JL is on the struggle bus with steering issues.

61EE2015-E966-46EC-A465-01A73E8277B9.jpeg
(y)(y)Nice setup Jimbo !!! Love those pics of that Explorer !!

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh i am, every day the past 2 weeks and will buy again tomorrow. Dividend is hefty right now, as long as they keep paying.
I was just under the impression that the goal was to buy low and sell high. It seems there’s more to it if your buying daily on the downhill slide on purpose.
I signed up with the Robinhood app so I could buy some Ford but maybe It would be best for me to just do what I know and just forget about getting involved with the markets.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is anyone allowing for running boards?
I'm sure they'll be a factory option, and I'm sure there will be aftermarket options, as well.

It has enough seats for a rick.
I hate you.

Just buy a trailer. I never understand the need for a truck if you can tow a trailer with a cord of wood. A cord of seasoned wood is around 4-5K pounds, so if the Bronco has a 5-6K pound towing capacity, that will be my solution.
Trailers are a pain in the ass.

They're annoying to pull around empty, which you have to do until you get to wherever your load is at.

They're annoying to maneuver in tight spaces, which are common anywhere you're likely to cut or buy firewood.

They're annoying to back up to the wood racks (or to anything else) to unload.

Plus, it's another set of tires, wheels, bearings, etc. to maintain.

There are a few use cases for which I wouldn't mind having a trailer, but for most things I do with a truck, I'd much rather just load the thing(s) onto the truck and haul it/them.

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just under the impression that the goal was to buy low and sell high. It seems there’s more to it if your buying daily on the downhill slide on purpose.
I signed up with the Robinhood app so I could buy some Ford but maybe It would be best for me to just do what I know and just forget about getting involved with the markets.
It like “dollar cost averaging “. If you have an amount of money to invest, and you are worried the price may fall in the short term, you buy at different times. If the price falls for later purchases and you average all the purchase prices together you have bought in at a lower price overall compared to your first “high” purchas.e.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When you don't understand the stock market and investing the brokerage companies are glad to sell you trades and services as they make money no matter what. We are in the middle of a generational storm, the top minds in investing still are not calling that we are at the bottom yet. Some believe we have another 10%-20% to the downside to go.

If you don't understand the stock market and investing, invest your money for the long term in a low cost, well respected, Broad Market, mutual fund or ETF like Vanguard Total Stock Market, ticker VTI (when you do understand the stock market and investing, this is the only one I personally recommend, that is where a large percentage of my investments are.)
https://investor.vanguard.com/etf/profile/VTI

Understanding how to weather the storms in investing, they will come, and when they hit, your dry powder lets you sleep at night and have money to invest in the fire sale once the market turns back around, it always does. But in the meantime, the professionals say, "don't try to catch a falling knife".

Last edited:

Deleted member 2346

It'd certainly be nice, and I'm sure we'll eventually get there, but there still is a price difference apparently enough to make them optional on most models.

Well, the accents and the lights themselves.
From what I’ve seen, all the headlights have been LED. To be halogen, you’d either see a bulb in there OR you’d see a projector lens OR the glass would be etched (not crystal clear) to direct the light appropriately. The two headlights I’ve seen both have Clear glass, no projector lens, and a divider bar across the middle which is there to hold the LED in a spot facing a specific spot of the rear reflector. a halogen wouldn’t fit there.
Having worked with a lot of Jeeps and the use of relocation brackets the position of the mirror will allow enough clearance for the doors to open fully. What will be interesting is how Ford solves the passenger side mirror visibility when viewed from the drivers seat. This is honestly the hardest part to overcome. If there were to be some type of movable swing arm design I would believe it to be utilized on that side.
After looking at the images I think Ford solves it by how far they actually place the mirrors outbound. The further out the mirror face is located the easier it is to be viewed.
guess that’s why ford created a patent to move the mirror with the door. But hey they’re just silly engineers. Lol. Yes the mirrors are mounted to the cowl but to solve your exact concern, the mirrors angle back towards the door so both are visible to the driver. However, this necessitates the need for a mechanism to move the mirror with the door. I posted that patent previously in this thread.

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From what I’ve seen, all the headlights have been LED. To be halogen, you’d either see a bulb in there OR you’d see a projector lens OR the glass would be etched (not crystal clear) to direct the light appropriately. The two headlights I’ve seen both have Clear glass, no projector lens, and a divider bar across the middle which is there to hold the LED in a spot facing a specific spot of the rear reflector. a halogen wouldn’t fit there.

guess that’s why ford created a patent to move the mirror with the door. But hey they’re just silly engineers. Lol. Yes the mirrors are mounted to the cowl but to solve your exact concern, the mirrors angle back towards the door so both are visible to the driver. However, this necessitates the need for a mechanism to move the mirror with the door. I posted that patent previously in this thread.
Understand but I don't think we will see it honestly. Very well could be wrong. There actually is an existing patent for this function already. I think Ford may have gotten around it by how they actually move the mirror. Getting around existing patents is a tricky and interesting process.
Sponsored