Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pet peeve with side mirrors is when on a long drive at night a vehicle behind you gets in that perfect spot where their headlights shine directly into your eyes. I end up adjusting the side mirrors temporarily away. Wish their was a better way to deal with it (auto dimming Side view?). Or maybe a camera instead (that will be the day).

anycase, watching this thread

i think there is a video out there of someone talking about how the post behind the driver seat on the Bronco increases the blind spot….@suma you may want to look into that as a compelling reason for Bronco owners to up their visibility
Sponsored

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My pet peeve with side mirrors is when on a long drive at night a vehicle behind you gets in that perfect spot where their headlights shine directly into your eyes. I end up adjusting the side mirrors temporarily away. Wish their was a better way to deal with it (auto dimming Side view?). Or maybe a camera instead (that will be the day).

anycase, watching this thread

i think there is a video out there of someone talking about how the post behind the driver seat on the Bronco increases the blind spot….@suma you may want to look into that as a compelling reason for Bronco owners to up their visibility
Thanks for the feedback! The blue mirror is anti-glare, exactly solving the problem that you've prescribed. Yes, we understand that there are ways to adjust the mirrors to get a better field view. But since the whole summer mirror is convex/wide angle, you can see extra 2 more lanes when you drive. It really enhances your driving experience especially on a long, road trip

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

when do the folding mirrors come out??

Sponsored

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested to pre-order but really would like to see this installed on an actual Bronco. Is that possible?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interested to pre-order but really would like to see this installed on an actual Bronco. Is that possible?
We don't have that yet but we have a couple of videos on other cars.

Here is a video on Raptor. For bronco, we don't have the turn signal, so the process is a lot easier. Just need to pop off the OEM mirror and Pop in the Suma mirror. It doesn't require removing the mirror cap or splicing as shown in the video.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it’s just a mirror that isn’t magnified? That’s how you see more? Or am I missing something?

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently drive a 19 Mustang and I wish I had known about this company sooner.
The Audi I drove before my current car had wide angle + BLIS + defroster from factory so driving one without it couldn't have been more pain in the ass..
This certainly will be the first mod when I receive my Bronco.

Edit: Just submitted the pre-order thank you

Last edited:
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I currently drive a 19 Mustang and I wish I had known about this company sooner.
The Audi I drove before my current car had wide angle + BLIS + defroster from factory so driving one without it couldn't have been more pain in the ass..
This certainly will be the first mod when I receive my Bronco.
We have them for your Mustang. That are in stock and ready to ship :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it’s just a mirror that isn’t magnified? That’s how you see more? Or am I missing something?
The whole Suma mirror is convex, which is magnified. Here is a video on Tacoma to show you the difference.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have some similar asymmetrical mirrors on my Jetta Sportwagen and they're a huge help. That thing went from a rolling blind spot to not having a blind spot at all. If the 2 door Bronco turns out to have the same issues, I'll definitely order a set.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have suma mirrors on my GTI and my Tesla they do not distort at all. Just gives you a way better view.. It’s a must buy. Can’t wait tell they come out with a set for the bronco you can almost part an f150 in the blind spot.
Why would you need them on small cars with great visibility?

BROCK-O

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SOLD! One of the first things I noticed and didn't like after taking delivery was how narrow the field of vision was on the driver side. I have the blind spot warning but still find myself turning my head every lane change. 8 lane traffic in downtown ATL will make you paranoid tho...

Built4Discovery

Wildtrak
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why would you need them on small cars with great visibility?

1. So I can have it blue tinted so I don't get blinded by trucks or Honda drivers with there brights on.

2. To just have even better visibility.

when you get them you will understand how much better you can see..
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.