Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They're ugly orange, not ugly yellow 😁 I figure a Sharpie®️will take care of the seat stitching if it looks bad in person. Grab handles could be swapped with someone who has a cyber orange Bronco and wants them. But the vent handles might be a problem. So I'm hoping this looks OK when I see it in person. I'm getting an Area 51 2-door.
They won’t need to be swapped, there will be thousands of colors to chose from for grab handles and chiclets (the color piece on the vents) probably even before you get your Bronco, or just ask the local high school kid to 3D print some in your color of choice.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a condition of their employers letting them make the videos (since their access to the vehicle is through their employer). Kind of a "you can do it, but you have to make it very clear these videos are not affiliated with BN, etc.". You know, typically lawyer BS.
many things in life, when you get under the hood and see how they work, are often far more complex than we can possibly understand as we watch from the outside. I don’t pretend to know all of the details, but I know there are far more details rust no one here knows. The situation feels very shady and counterintuitive for sure.
So in order to make this clear line of demarcation, the Jackson Dawson logo designer reached deep into their graphics library and thought, I'll just combine these two different BN logos to make the new OBL logo, no one will ever know! Better yet, no one would ever think to look at Sean's Linkedin profile and see he works for both Jackson Dawson and Ford, we have created the perfect cover story. Rest assured, we have found the perfect way to market to Bronco6g since our cease and desist letter failed to get new BN members.

Ford Bronco New vid of Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) interior in 2021 Bronco Badlands 1616965355555-

Ford Bronco New vid of Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) interior in 2021 Bronco Badlands obl-sean-jd-ford-

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting. I really like how the manual looks so sports car like rather than truck like. Can’t wait to read real world tests of the manual, but I’m quite optimistic.

I‘m not too excited about the yellow/orange stitching, but I could live with it. It would be nice if the stitching color matched the exterior color. Maybe for 2022 they will follow Porsche’s lead and let you change the color of the stitching for and extra $2,000!

And I wonder if the stitching is actually stitching. It seems that actual stitching would create a breach in the fabric allowing water entry and defeating the whole purpose of MGV.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in order to make this clear line of demarcation, the Jackson Dawson logo designer reached deep into their graphics library and thought, I'll just combine these two different BN logos to make the new OBL logo, no one will ever know! Better yet, no one would ever think to look at Sean's Linkedin profile and see he works for both Jackson Dawson and Ford, we have created the perfect cover story. Rest assured, we have found the perfect way to market to Bronco6g since our cease and desist letter failed to get new BN members.

Ford Bronco New vid of Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) interior in 2021 Bronco Badlands obl-sean-jd-ford-

You're not wrong.

But at this point are we really expecting JD and BN to be intelligent? Especially the kind of person that might say "do it, but it can't be affiliated with us"?

These are the same people that think it makes sense to hide information from prospective customers behind a pay wall.

Don't think intelligence and the ability to think things through really factors into it.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I sure hope Bronco: The Vehicle is more competent and well-engineered than Bronco: The Marketing Campaign. Because the latter has been a train wreck since the beginning.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got it. Like they say, the coverup is usually worse than the crime.
Sadly, the members here will pay the price of all this nonsense. OBL put up some good high quality material that we'll likely not have any longer, thanks to those that felt the need to make a federal case out of this. I guess it's the price you pay to prove a point.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure hope Bronco: The Vehicle is more competent and well-engineered than Bronco: The Marketing Campaign. Because the latter has been a train wreck since the beginning.
Over 125,000 orders, 2021-2022 models likely sold out, countless upgrades and increases in revenue over the past few months...all with zero road reviews, zero independent off road reviews, zero professional independent vehicle reviews.

It is possible that the marketing team tripped and fell into a successful program, but I suspect they know exactly what they are doing.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sadly, the members here will pay the price of all this nonsense. OBL put up some good high quality material that we'll likely not have any longer, thanks to those that felt the need to make a federal case out of this. I guess it's the price you pay to prove a point.
Exactly. Seems so silly to get into a pissing contest about videos we all should know are propaganda. Ford has controlled every aspect of the Bronco launch, of course these videos are part of a messaging campaign.

We should consider all videos propaganda until further notice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This. But they feel better.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Over 125,000 orders, 2021-2022 models likely sold out, countless upgrades and increases in revenue over the past few months...all with zero road reviews, zero independent off road reviews, zero professional independent vehicle reviews.

It is possible that the marketing team tripped and fell into a successful program, but I suspect they know exactly what they are doing.
They could have done literally zero marketing after their (deceptive) launch video and generated the same numbers. This is a product with years-long demand/expectations. They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wranglers and gladiatorsare the same way. You get red sticking with a rubicon and orange with a Mojave. Same with the dash color. Most have black material but I think there is a tan option. Not a lot choices.

we picked the badlands in Area 51 because that color went well with the orange. Seems like not all interior options matched the available paint options.
This is where Ford could stand apart from Jeep and out-do them.

- For ‘22 have all stitching in all seats be white.
- Let the customers choose which accent color they want from those available (Grabber Blue, Active Orange, Area 51, Grey). This would affect the grab handles, chiclets, and door nets
- If there are too many combinations slowing down the line to install, throw a bag of the desired colored parts with Bronco bolts in the trunk for the dealer to install

Now you have no one else upset about trying to make their exterior and interior match

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They could have done literally zero marketing after their (deceptive) launch video and generated the same numbers. This is a product with years-long demand/expectations. They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
You are literally rewriting history to fit your desired narrative. Your point is rooted in nothing but opinion. It runs contrary to the actual facts and actual order data. I think the.marketinh department stands on pretty firm ground, at least until 2024ish. Lol

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are literally rewriting history to fit your desired narrative. Your point is rooted in nothing but opinion. It runs contrary to the actual facts and actual order data. I think the.marketinh department stands on pretty firm ground, at least until 2024ish. Lol
The problem is we will never know how much better the reservation/order numbers could have been had the marketing been 100% as good as
the engineering
Sponsored