Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always find it funny when people find reasons to bitch and complain. A new video is posted and people have to find negatives somewhere...and if they can't find the negatives, they make stuff up. SMH

I loved the video and can't wait to see what's released in the week ahead. -peace-
Sponsored

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you guys catch it at the 5 minute mark when he confirmed we can swap in the Coyote, a 9” rear end with 5.13 gears, 37” tires and 2” factory lift option, black hard top with magically disappearing rear windows, and the custom color change paint that automatically adjusts based on your mood that day?

He said it with his eyes. I just know it.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To be fair, he said nothing about different COLORED tops...He was most likely referring to mesh vs modular vs soft vs hard
He did mention it in the same breathe as door handles and trail sights, which can only be different colors. I suppose it's possible you can buy sights and handles in white but not the roof, but that would be a bit goofy....

Sponsored

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you guys catch it at the 5 minute mark when he confirmed we can swap in the Coyote, a 9” rear end with 5.13 gears, 37” tires and 2” factory lift option, black hard top with magically disappearing rear windows, and the custom color change paint that automatically adjusts based on your mood that day?

He clearly motions that anything is possible. This look just screams "What more could you want?" So those options have to be available.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 6.37.14 PM.png

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That explains why he said nothing about it after climbing out
He did say,
"Holy crap! That was nuts!":eek:

and loosely translated that means: "AWESOME AND RIGHTEOUS!":love:

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I watched this video hours ago. But I came back to call a spade a spade. This doesn't count as a reveal or a First Drive. Not only did he not drive. He was a passenger for only 3 seconds. And i have no proof he even got driven out of the parking space. He just jumps out of a passenger door and tells you that was a great amusement park ride. And you should buy one.

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"You're going to be able to very easily mix and match this vehicle - from the doors, the roofs, the grab handles..." I hope it's true that we can mix vehicle colors from the factory and he's not just hyping it up!
Im pretty sure this means in the aftermarket.

JK

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always find it funny when people find reasons to bitch and complain. A new video is posted and people have to find negatives somewhere...and if they can't find the negatives, they make stuff up. SMH

I loved the video and can't wait to see what's released in the week ahead. -peace-
And they wanna analyze it like the zapruder films...

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco New Video Interview With Ford at 2021 Bronco Event [by Andy’s All Access] Bronco Door.JPG

I believe this is the “reveal” Bronco. I wouldn’t put any faith in the hardtop color on it. It’s a nice satin black.
There are at least 2 cyber orange 2dr's in this location. You can see both at the 1:55-1:57 mark when he's coming around and hopping in.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just think of the response you would've got if his eyes told you about an SFA to boot ?
Sponsored