ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST, Ford F450
Clubs

I took my tinfoil hat off and watched the video and was happy with what I saw except for one little thing and maybe it’s just me over reacting, but.... wonder why the Cyber Orange 2 Door from the reveal with the Brown Interior had its top on. I know they showed pre recorded footage of it, but at an event like this you would think Ford would want to show it off. As I place my tinfoil hat back on my head I hope I’m not overthinking Ford could be hiding it cause it’s not production :cry:
5C444648-D446-44FE-BCBC-6696049CA03B.png

c2one

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Clubs

I took my tinfoil hat off and watched the video and was happy with what I saw except for one little thing and maybe it’s just me over reacting, but.... wonder why the Cyber Orange 2 Door from the reveal with the Brown Interior had its top on. I know they showed pre recorded footage of it, but at an event like this you would think Ford would want to show it off. As I place my tinfoil hat back on my head I hope I’m not overthinking Ford could be hiding it cause it’s not production :cry:
There’s a strong belief it’s not a production option.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...oncos-were-meant-to-be-concept-vehicles.3934/

NM_21Bronco

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
They would have also had to swap doors because those are solid doors (no holes)

Comadivine11

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Y’all...better not be putting no damn AnGrY eYe grilles on these broncos!!!

E62C5B54-574B-4A10-A37F-90535F840242.jpeg
I can't believe how many Wrangler drivers have the angry eyes. I think they look so stupid. I literally laugh out loud every time I see them. Please don't ruin your Bronco with angry eyes, people.

Bronco Boss

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
If the grills are that easy I would not mind an old-school FORD grill.

Great perspective shots in this video. Probably one of the best presentations so far.

Really digging the 2 door. Those 35s, wow.
The orange 2 door has a factory 2 inch lift with 37 inch tires. The two door orange one is showcased with extras such as the lift, open doors and grille which is extra.

Advertisement

Advertisement