Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there fellow ILMer
What's up!! Which dealership are you working with?! Hope to see you on the road! Maybe we can get a CB trip once we take delivery. I think there are like 75 reso at Burgaw Ford.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's up!! Which dealership are you working with?! Hope to see you on the road! Maybe we can get a CB trip once we take delivery. I think there are like 75 reso at Burgaw Ford.
I did Fairway in Burgaw too. Capitol Ford wasn't available for reservations on reveal night, but I've been pretty happy with Fairway. I definitely want to go to Freeman Park almost immediately after delivery. We should definitely hit the beach! I had planned to get the ½ price pass but forgot and then it was too late. I'm hoping I'm an early delivery judging by my place in their allocation. ?

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did Fairway in Burgaw too. Capitol Ford wasn't available for reservations on reveal night, but I've been pretty happy with Fairway. I definitely want to go to Freeman Park almost immediately after delivery. We should definitely hit the beach! I had planned to get the ½ price pass but forgot and then it was too late. I'm hoping I'm an early delivery judging by my place in their allocation. ?

You are probably ahead of me. I went and talked to Hugh yesterday I was 25 and he had 22 allocations, but as of yesterday 7 ppl had dropped out. Fingers crossed. As for Freeman, I was going to do the same. Will probably do it this year though.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are probably ahead of me. I went and talked to Hugh yesterday I was 25 and he had 22 allocations, but as of yesterday 7 ppl had dropped out. Fingers crossed. As for Freeman, I was going to do the same. Will probably do it this year though.
Hugh seems like a good guy. I think he has a 4-door FE and a 2-door BL reserved for himself. I'm definitely doing CB this summer. I'm hoping for a June delivery.

I hope you make the allocation cut! I know there were originally 90 or so reservations, then 75, and now even less.

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hugh seems like a good guy. I think he has a 4-door FE and a 2-door BL reserved for himself. I'm definitely doing CB this summer. I'm hoping for a June delivery.

I hope you make the allocation cut! I know there were originally 90 or so reservations, then 75, and now even less.
Fingers Crossed... I ended up not sasquatching and didn't do a fancy top so I'm hoping as well. Cheers, we'll stay in touch.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It boggles my mind how much time has been spent talking about bottle openers on the Broncos. Do y'all not have a drawer full of bottle openers like I do? I think the bottle opener sits on my concerns list right below what color the dipstick is. Am I missing something? :geek:
You just never know when your out driving when you will just happen to find a case of non twist cap beer. If you don’t have a built in bottle opener- you would be shit out of luck. Duh!
Sponsored