MaddMax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S5, 1970 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It won't have the sway bar disconnect nor is it available with a 7spd Manual Transmission and those are important to some people.

I think 99% of the people getting a Badlands with an automatic should get a Black Diamond except for the High and Lux package must-havers <--new term!

You can disconnect the sway bar on a squatched BD, just not automatically. So all you're missing functionality wise is the MT option and higher package options you mentioned. But you add on the 35in tires, Sport mode and whatever the suspension diff is with Squatch over Badlands.

It's close and I'm still waffling between the two.
Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Questions:
1. Wonder if "Evan from Boston" (he did not introduce himself, but I am 100% confident that that's his name, because he looks like an Evan-from-Boston), will be rooting for Tom Brady? He underestimated the weight of the door! He needs to do some farmer's carries at Cross Fit class I think.
2. Who is the intern that has to put it back together in the snow, alone, with no video? That person should get credit.
3. Because there is no flannel, the guy with the leather jacket and the drill had the coolest outfit. It looks like he could jump out of the Bronco, do a 720 roll on the ground, and spring back up without a scratch. Esteban looked like he had a Bernie Sanders outfit. See my avatar picture to do a direct comparison.

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many of the early orders trending towards the Badlands trim which is expected, but those builds will be a dime a dozen. A sasquatched Black Diamond will be just as capable and definitely more rare and unique...
If only you could get the 7MT with the Mid pkge in the BD trim...BD was my original thought but I’ve since switched to the BL camp to get my three-pedals with the trim I need.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many of the early orders trending towards the Badlands trim which is expected, but those builds will be a dime a dozen. A sasquatched Black Diamond will be just as capable and definitely more rare and unique...
If you are looking for rare or unique then you probably should be looking at something else . All the trims will be Broncos and capable . Yours will just be missing an obvious hero switch . :)

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
already planning the top removal system for my garage. Man that will be fun to ride in the Cali sun! Lord willing
Yep , I built my garage with a 12' ceiling just for that :)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2 door is so much more bad ass than the 4 door. Cant wait.

Ford Bronco New video removing top & doors on 2021 Bronco 2-Door 1611527134829

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Wowwwww it’s a RARE AND UNIQUE, less capable Black Diamond guys!!”

said no one ever.

Sponsored

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I already have a Hoist-a-top system I installed in my garage to take off our 4dr wrangler top. I'm hoping I can use the same system to take off and store the Bronco top. I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise that it wouldn't work with the Bronco top. The Bronco top also looks significantly lighter than the wrangler's too!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I kinda barked at the screen when that saddle leather shot came up. “Oh, no no.... you can’t be showing that to me again!”. I’m still cranky about that. ?
Sponsored