First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It boggles my mind how much time has been spent talking about bottle openers on the Broncos. Do y'all not have a drawer full of bottle openers like I do? I think the bottle opener sits on my concerns list right below what color the dipstick is. Am I missing something? :geek:
In anticipation of GVWR issues, I'm planning on only packing cans in the cooler so the bottle opener is a moot feature.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What this video shows me that the doors and MIC top can be easily taken off in the real world and the Top and doors don't take a lot of strength to remove them. Thanks for posting.
Ford Bronco New video removing top & doors on 2021 Bronco 2-Door giphy - 2021-01-24T194858.347

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What this video shows me that the doors and MIC top can be easily taken off in the real world and the Top and doors don't take a lot of strength to remove them. Thanks for posting.
They take an even lift because of the 2 long pins. If you are at an angle you'll struggle.

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won't have the sway bar disconnect nor is it available with a 7spd Manual Transmission and those are important to some people.

I think 99% of the people getting a Badlands with an automatic should get a Black Diamond except for the High and Lux package must-havers <--new term!
I was in between. I like the look of the so called rock sliders to cover the pinch welds. I also wanted the wife and kids to be able to get in and out without adding step sides. So badlands with high pack gets me more articulation room even before the sway disconnect. Plus the 360 trail cams w: 12” and LED’s. Did I mention the mirrors illuminate the ground area at night. I can live with a little smaller tire. I thought Black diamond was a great starting point. But then I saw the real 2 tone interior and my mind was made up!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in between. I like the look of the so called rock sliders to cover the pinch welds. I also wanted the wife and kids to be able to get in and out without adding step sides. So badlands with high pack gets me more articulation room even before the sway disconnect. Plus the 360 trail cams w: 12” and LED’s. Did I mention the mirrors illuminate the ground area at night. I can live with a little smaller tire. I thought Black diamond was a great starting point. But then I saw the real 2 tone interior and my mind was made up!
Will the side view mirror puddle lights be a Bronco? Like the Mustang has a running horse. That would be cool. I haven't heard about that.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the side view mirror puddle lights be a Bronco? Like the Mustang has a running horse. That would be cool. I haven't heard about that.
Anybody from ford on this thread?!
?......?......?.......?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It boggles my mind how much time has been spent talking about bottle openers on the Broncos. Do y'all not have a drawer full of bottle openers like I do? I think the bottle opener sits on my concerns list right below what color the dipstick is. Am I missing something? :geek:
BRB starting a dipstick thread

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! Hopefully Ford will make a change for the production models? Ford, are you listening? ?
I wouldn’t be surprised if eventually there’s an aftermarket piece that will give you exactly what you want.

They already exist for many other cars.

beforeandafterupdated_1024x1024.jpg

(I would much rather a plain ol’ flood light.)

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t be surprised if eventually there’s an aftermarket piece that will give you exactly what you want.

They already exist for many other cars.

beforeandafterupdated_1024x1024.jpg

(I would much rather a plain ol’ flood light.)
The after market will most likely come up with something. I understand your point. But when it's dark, that focused bright lighted logo still illuminates a good sized area. A flood light is better, but a focused logo would be good too. Ford should offer a no charge option.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great video thank you ,shows me how much cleaner mine will be after rear seat delete and getting rid of those shoulder belt retractors,top bolts replaced with wing studs like my jeep,magnetic bottle opener on roll bar even though i only bring cans to beach or trail ,dipstick will prob be yellow its a ford thing,im 6-4 240 bet i can pull that top off by myself ,the 2dr kicks the 4dr in the nuts glad i chose wisely at order time.
Sponsored