Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the front BD grill also MIC plastic like the top/fender flairs or is it steel/aluminum?

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won't have the sway bar disconnect nor is it available with a 7spd Manual Transmission and those are important to some people.

I think 99% of the people getting a Badlands with an automatic should get a Black Diamond except for the High and Lux package must-havers <--new term!
I'm putting Lux on my Squatched Badlands. You know, cause when I cruise the shops of Buckhead, gotta show off that 12" screen man! :)

This thing will be a multi purpose vehicle for me. Trails, camping, beach runs, tailgating at Bryant Denny Stadium, tailgating at Mercedes Benz Stadium, mall crawling, cruising the college campuses topless, Instagram pics, strip club parking lots, date night, school carpool lane.

Yep, all that shit! ?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Questions:
1. Wonder if "Evan from Boston" (he did not introduce himself, but I am 100% confident that that's his name, because he looks like an Evan-from-Boston), will be rooting for Tom Brady? He underestimated the weight of the door! He needs to do some farmer's carries at Cross Fit class I think.
2. Who is the intern that has to put it back together in the snow, alone, with no video? That person should get credit.
3. Because there is no flannel, the guy with the leather jacket and the drill had the coolest outfit. It looks like he could jump out of the Bronco, do a 720 roll on the ground, and spring back up without a scratch. Esteban looked like he had a Bernie Sanders outfit. See my avatar picture to do a direct comparison.

REVan Evan.

Evan Smith was the editor of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine back when the "fox body" was reviving the "muscle car". Now he is a you tuber. Might like this one he has out ........

Supercharged Godzilla 7.3L Ford V8 Makes Insane Horsepower | Listen to this Whipple Roar on the Dyno - YouTube

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“.....bottle opener on 4 Door” guessing the 2 Door didn’t make the cut.
It boggles my mind how much time has been spent talking about bottle openers on the Broncos. Do y'all not have a drawer full of bottle openers like I do? I think the bottle opener sits on my concerns list right below what color the dipstick is. Am I missing something? :geek:

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the quick look on the video I have no idea how the first 2 roof panels don't leak, but I'll trust Ford on that
Agreed. Please don't let it be a leaker. ?
They overlap. There’s a gasket, and on the exterior side of the gasket there will be a channel for water to run forward to the windshield.

Jeep roofs (“Freedom panels”) are exactly the same, and even though Jeeps are notorious for leaking, that spot doesn’t ever seem to be the culprit.

I’m not worried about it on the Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Este called it a "very pre-production" unit too.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if you can just screw the bolts back in securely with the top off or if there are plugs for the holes. Just worried about water getting down in there. Might drain I suppose.

Every time I see one of these videos I'm reminded I'm going to need to figure out a way to store the rear roof in the summer...