Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

21MY Rangers in Orange are Cyber Orange... check the build and price.
Must be a 2020 Ranger cause that looks more Sabre than CO
Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if you can leave the front panels on after taking the rear cap off?

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if you can leave the front panels on after taking the rear cap off?

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have said you can, but it’s not recommended. The lack of a center cross beam like Jeep’s means that there is not much to support those panels. Someone from Ford had said previously that you could do it for trails, but it wasn’t recommended for the street. And they actually did this at either Moab or the Rubicon while they were testing them.

Someone will probably develop a temporary cross member to support the front panels at highway speeds in the aftermarket. Before I had a soft top, I would drive my Jeep this way quite a bit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing how they needed two guys to remove the top, definitely getting a soft top, I want to instantly drop the top, not need to take the time to find someone who can help

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford knew EXACTLY what they were doing in configuring trim levels and packages. I would 100% be in a BD, but I need to go Badlands to get access to High package and signature head/LED taillights.
How sad is it that the main reason I'm going Lux is for the garage opener. I'm not sure who is more pathetic, me or Ford? ?‍♂

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

...,im 6-4 240 bet i can pull that top off by myself ...
Most likely. I'm 5'11" and used to remove the top on my '94 by myself, just got under it and stood up with it on my shoulders... although that was ~20 years ago when I was younger and stronger, haha.
I'm still planning on going with the mod-top, so I can just remove the side windows instead of the whole clamshell.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If only you could get the 7MT with the Mid pkge in the BD trim...BD was my original thought but I’ve since switched to the BL camp to get my three-pedals with the trim I need.
Exactly, I'm in the same boat. Currently planning on a 7MT BL with mid, but hoping that they'll make the mid available on 7MT BD for MY22. ?

Sponsored

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How sad is it that the main reason I'm going Lux is for the garage opener. I'm not sure who is more pathetic, me or Ford? ?‍♂
I've had the same thought, but it's going to be much less costly to just replace the stock mirror with one off Amazon that has HomeLink capability. Should be a super easy upgrade. Adaptive cruise is the thing that would be tempting about Lux, for me.

Biteyk9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford knew EXACTLY what they were doing in configuring trim levels and packages. I would 100% be in a BD, but I need to go Badlands to get access to High package and signature head/LED taillights.
I agree but I still think there are too many trims and package combos. My guess the force higher content up the line in a few years once they study the demands of first year buyers. I.e. badlands forces mid or high; etc.

Pirate

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2023 Tundra Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No flannel? Is this even legit?

Stream of consciousness responses:
  • "You could use them to tie something down to your roof" cue limb risers, lol
  • The music sounds like a movie going for an Oscar and making everything more dramatic
  • Mention MGV, show baseball glove interior
  • They put the door and set the top in the snow, what that look like after?
  • *I kept getting "free last will and testament" ads during the video, hmm...
  • No spot on the Bronco for the hard top bolts
  • Did they have to call in a professional to use power tools?
  • Does the wiper connection just dangle?
  • Barber shops in Michigan are still closed.
???

actually Evan is a top mechanic and has been racing Fox body mustangs since the early 90’s.
I also believe he was the editor in chief of several mustang magazines back when those were still around ?‍♂

notably muscle mustang and fast Ford. Also 5.0 magazine. I could be off a little bit the dude knows his stuff

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
???

actually Evan is a top mechanic and has been racing Fox body mustangs since the early 90’s.
I also believe he was the editor in chief of several mustang magazines back when those were still around ?‍♂

notably muscle mustang and fast Ford. Also 5.0 magazine. I could be off a little bit the dude knows his stuff
Yeah, no personal attacks and I remembered him, but those were the things that floated between my ears while watching it. The optics that made it look like they(well, only Evan) needed to call someone to use power tools struck me funny.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model