Sponsored

New Video - William Byrd, a two-time Wrangler owner who checked out the new Bronco today.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for posting! I hope the seat folds flatter than that or isn't too hard to remove.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like there’s a good amount of space behind the rear seats. Much more than a 2 door Wrangler.

MT/SFA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F250 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good comparison video, answered some questions I had.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for posting! I hope the seat folds flatter than that or isn't too hard to remove.
Even if it does you'd have those big ass brackets to contend with. I'm not so worried about the seats being flat, more concerned with actual room behind and leg room in front. So far looks pretty damn good for a 2 door, better than a Wrangler for sure.

Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Even if it does you'd have those big ass brackets to contend with. I'm not so worried about the seats being flat, more concerned with actual room behind and leg room in front. So far looks pretty damn good for a 2 door, better than a Wrangler for sure.
I'm on the fence of whether to get a 2 or 4 door. I reserved the 2 door and definitely prefer the styling. Normally don't have passengers besides dogs, so more concerned with cargo space.

I'll likely remove the rear seats and put them in storage and reinstall only when we have visitors.

Looks like the 2 door Bronco might fit the bill where we had decided we'd need the 4 door Wrangler if we went that route.

Dbagdbag

Black Diamond
First Name
Bag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i also only have dogs and some cargo

in my 2 door jk i removed the seats and it was great, really hoping the seats in this 2 door can be removed cleanly, otherwise probably going with the 4 door

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really hoping someone just haphazardly put that rear seat down because that definitely isn't my definition of "fold flat"! It's a shame that one of the first pictures we've seen with the rear seat folded is that one. I'll hold out hope for "flat" and keep in mind that this 2DR is still considered pre-production and not quite finished.

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From the looks of it, someone forgot to move the front seat up while trying to fold the back seat down all the way.

Sponsored

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4door folds flat. Not sure if you need to remove the headrest or if the front seats are too far back. My 4Runner does the same thing if the front seats are too far back.

Also it looks like you need to move the bottom cushion of the seat forward and lower. You can see the difference in height between the folded and upright seat.

Ford Bronco New Video - William Byrd, a two-time Wrangler owner who checked out the new Bronco today. 1594908356093

SFNMutt

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon, 2012 Mustang GT vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
glad to hear that it felt wider than his JK. (interior front seat area & at the tailgate)

still curious how it compares to the Gladiator which is larger than my JKU.
Sponsored