Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here are some videos from Vaughn Gittin Jr and Loren Healy doing some testing of the Bronco.

And a video of the manual in sand (Also 2.3 sounds kinda good for what it is)

Ford Bronco New videos show off Bronco Trail Turn Control + testing manual in sand BA29CBEB-6C35-4EEF-806E-D156C5EF122B

123378602_407761426900437_4773074712797780641_n.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. The other day, I was taking a deeper diver on the Trail Turn Assist. Couldn't figure where on the Hero Bar the button was located. In the 2nd video, it looks like it is the 3rd one in from the left which doesn't coincide with other still photos on other Trail Turn threads. I suppose we just chalk it up to Franken-Broncos are all built different.

Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I purchase that center roll-cage support as an accessory?? Need to teach my backseat passengers a lesson. “Oh you brought crappy beer on our trip? You can sit in the cage...” haha!!

Super cool demo in deeper sand though. Excited to try it out next year!

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some videos from Vaughn Gittin Jr and Loren Healy doing some testing of the Bronco.

And a video of the manual in sand (Also 2.3 sounds kinda good for what it is)

Ford Bronco New videos show off Bronco Trail Turn Control + testing manual in sand zzzz.JPG
Was the last video in the end the 2.3? Where he talks about 3500rpm

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that standard?
Only on the 2.7L 10sp Auto.

Edit Update: Available on both the 2.3L/2.7L 10sp Auto. It is not available on the Manual Transmission.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really don’t know why I’m so excited for this feature lmao. Can’t wait to try it on the beach.
Yup. I predict tons of Trail Turns on the beaches of St. Johns county.

Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems it achieves this function by locking the brake on the inside tire (obviously). What if your rear locker is locked? Does it automatically disengage the locker and re-engage when you straighten out, or can you not have both of those functions working at the same time?

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It seems it achieves this function by locking the brake on the inside tire (obviously). What if your rear locker is locked? Does it automatically disengage the locker and re-engage when you straighten out, or can you not have both of those functions working at the same time?
I’m not sure if it would automatically disengage/re-engage the locker, but in the caption to one of the videos it said the rear locker had to be off for it to work.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. The other day, I was taking a deeper diver on the Trail Turn Assist. Couldn't figure where on the Hero Bar the button was located. In the 2nd video, it looks like it is the 3rd one in from the left which doesn't coincide with other still photos on other Trail Turn threads. I suppose we just chalk it up to Franken-Broncos are all built different.
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Take a look at this photo. The last switch is missing on the 2.3 Manual Overland Concept vehicle, which we know doesn’t have trail turn assist. It’s only available on the auto. I would assume the switch will go there.

CD3C6F8C-17FC-4CF5-8054-12741B27F249.jpeg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay so I'm set on the 4 door fully decked out wildtrak whatever build I have going on, since its going to be my daily driver and I want comfort

But this video makes me want to consider trading mine in 4 years from now for a 2 door all black Bronco base model, and using the remaining money as a down payment on a tesla model 3 daily driver or something. So that the Bronco is really just for fun for the weekends

The 2 door looks sooooo cool
Sponsored