First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for sharing. The other day, I was taking a deeper diver on the Trail Turn Assist. Couldn't figure where on the Hero Bar the button was located. In the 2nd video, it looks like it is the 3rd one in from the left which doesn't coincide with other still photos on other Trail Turn threads. I suppose we just chalk it up to Franken-Broncos are all built different.
Are we really sweating a detail as minute as the order of the switch placement?

I really don’t know why I’m so excited for this feature lmao. Can’t wait to try it on the beach.
The snow, my friend, the snow!
Exactly! What,s the option code for that roll cage? Why is it needed if the BORON steel is so good?
Why is it needed?

Probably an OSHA, union, or Ford requirement before Ford puts it's employees in an unproven test rig.
Sponsored

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

'ya beat me to it @Nickp , I just saw this on his FB and was ready to post

This thing just sucks up the whoops like it's nothing. (y)(y)
Yeah this video may be the biggest thing to convince me to upgrade to Squatch. I need to see the base suspension do the same thing. But seeing this suspension handle this high speed off-roading like nothing makes me think it would be a dream on the shitty roads around me.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After exploring all the limitations of a 9,000 lb superduty off road, watching the bronco skip across the sand made me smile.
Sponsored