Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello to all

I recently joined the site. I have an 2 DR Outer Banks on reserve. My only new vehicle was a Ford F-150 purchased in 1999 when Ford introduced the 4 door F-150.

I have owned a few trucks with my favorite Ford being a '96 F-250 turbo diesel king cab (7.3). I like diesels and if the Bronco had a diesel it would be my choice, My current truck is an '02 Chevy 2500 HD diesel. Great truck. ( I know, Ford heresy)

I am interesting in learning from the site about the different trim levels. Practically, my use of the Bronco will be mud roads and timber cuts. I vacillate between the Outer Banks and the Badlands.

Excited about the new Bronco. I do wish the 2 DR had the slide out tailgate of the 4 DR.

I look forward to learning from the site and sharing any information I find that may help others on the site.

Best

C
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And since you came to your senses and will be buying a bronco, we forgive the chevy pick up. :))) Welcome!

OP
OP

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may be changing trim level as well once the pricing tool is out. It looks like by the time I upgrade the OBX to the bigger engine and add a Sasquatch package I may push myself into a Badlands. Or, just strip it down to basic.
Sponsored