Sponsored

NEWBIE here....can someone tell me how I'm looking as far as my order's timing?

Kikieiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there....I just found this website and it's pretty amazing/overwhelming!!
I ordered a 4 door Outer banks mid March.
Hard top-molded in color
2.3L engine
10 speed auto
Lux Package
Area 51 color

I know that no one really knows for sure but can someone tell me how I'm looking as far as my order? Is there anything that would delay my order? I am assuming it probably won't happen till 2022 but just checking. THANKS!
Sponsored

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard top-molded in color
2.3L engine
10 speed auto
Lux Package
Area 51 color

I know that no one really knows for sure but can someone tell me how I'm looking as far as my order? Is there anything that would delay my order? I am assuming it probably won't happen till 2022 but just checking. THANKS!
Doesn't matter when you ordered; it's when you reserved that's the bigger factor. Everyone's guessing, but you don't have any of the things people are most worried about in terms of commodity constraints delaying your build. But, the MIC is an issue at the moment for most of us, and Lux could slow things as well. Hopefully, we'll get updates before the end of the month as to when we might expect our build, but we'll see...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When did you order it?

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard top-molded in color
2.3L engine
10 speed auto
Lux Package
Area 51 color

Looking at your build, you have nothing that "should" delay your build. Next question is when is your RESERVATION? If you were a first week res after launch then you may have a good shot. Of course that also depends on the dealer you chose and their allocation. If you don't know those things then call your dealer and they can make an assumption based on their other orders of when you may get it... in the end though no one knows, not even Ford. 🙈

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the is point, it is honestly impossible to tell you. There was a time when your reservation timing (those started on July 13th, 8PM EDT) made a difference in "your place in line", along with your dealer's allocation. Back then, folks with reservation times in the first couple of days were pretty sure they were going to get one in '21.

Now, with the parts shortages, (particularly for the MIC top) all bets are off. I'm a first 3 hrs reservation and am pretty sure I'm out of luck for this year already. Hang in there until you get a notification from Ford - it is likely the only semi-realistic estimate that will likely be valid. The rest of us are guessing....

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking at your build, you have nothing that "should" delay your build. Next question is when is your RESERVATION? If you were a first week res after launch then you may have a good shot. Of course that also depends on the dealer you chose and their allocation. If you don't know those things then call your dealer and they can make an assumption based on their other orders of when you may get it... in the end though no one knows, not even Ford. 🙈
Seriously 😅. She has the MIC top. That alone is a huge problem currently

Last edited:

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, she's got a MIC top - which right now appears to be the most constrained item you could have.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, she's got a MIC top - which right now appears to be the most constrained item you could have.
I thought that was the painted top that was the constraint?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

doesn't even matter where you are at your dealer as of now. Reservation means nothing considering the memo Ford sent out talks about how late reservation holders can jump the line because of their build.
Sponsored