Sponsored

Newbie question - on why there are so many used Broncos on AutoTrader.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't forget to add in, that:
-my gas has almost doubled in price since the 2 years ago I ordered it.
-my groceries are up 35% over the same period.
-my ins co-pay went from $50 to $200, and I have to pre-pay my deductible

and finally

-my ARM went from 2% to 7%
Get out of that ARM as soon as you possibly can....
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As others stated. And will add. Canā€™t afford the payment for the new cool vehicle they had to have. Or the Bronco is not as much a luxury ride they had hoped for. Louder than most vehicle regardless of which top it has. I donā€™t care. Itā€™s a blast!
Agree on that. Thereā€™s a segment of people who thought they were getting a 4X4 Telluride. Never forget itā€™s a Ranger with a removable top and doors. Wouldnā€™t trade mine for anything.

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And there's no one to blame for it. I am sure that you got a big raise to offset all the increased costs.

I might add, I have two Broncos, and it's what I want, you won't see mine on the used market anytime soon.
No one at all to blame for all these things shifting back into crazy town. šŸ˜œ

Deleted member 49144

Tnx. I did. It was actually 6.1, I embellished. But 7 can't be far away. Got into the low 5's.

My Bronco rate is another story.
I had an ARM with I first purchased my home in April 2020. It was a 5/5 ARM. That very next year I got a raise and refinanced at a fixed 3%. It was one of the best things I ever did. My bronco rate is like 6.5 and I have damn near 800 score.

Sponsored

ShouldIBuyBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12FordEscapeLtd
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately there are several recalls (up to 8) which could also explain why so many for sale. I myself am contemplating buying a 2021 Bronco Sport (in my price range) but would like to know from this community if the recalls #1 are easy to get (Ford dealerships are handling) & #2 after recall work, have there been any problems.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately there are several recalls (up to 8) which could also explain why so many for sale. I myself am contemplating buying a 2021 Bronco Sport (in my price range) but would like to know from this community if the recalls #1 are easy to get (Ford dealerships are handling) & #2 after recall work, have there been any problems.
What recalls? The only thing I've had done other than oil changes is the well known light switch TSB. Have not gotten any recall notices...

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sold my Base 22 Sasquatch for a tidy $14k profit. Got back in line for a 23' Black Diamond.

ShouldIBuyBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12FordEscapeLtd
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not all models but over 200k affected. If u check Ford.com VIN check, it'll let you know if any recalls. I've checked 6 local listings for sale & unfortunately every one had recalls (min 3/max 8). Also I saw them listed within this site :(

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it's a regional thing because used Broncos are scarce in my area at any price.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wanna be flippers waking to the reality that the market is shifting and they are not going to be able to gouge some poor sucker in the way they had hoped.
And were for a while.

I honestly came close to selling mine when I would have been given $12g over what I paid for mine from Caravana at the height of the car priced stupids. But I didn't I was enjoying it. I didn't tell the wife or I would have no wife at at right now I think. She hates my Bronco.

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

a 2021 Bronco Sport (in my price range) but would like to know from this community
I'm not sure there's going to be very much knowledge on here concerning the Bronco Sport. You'd probably get more relevant answers from a Bronco Sport or Escape forum.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And were for a while.

I honestly came close to selling mine when I would have been given $12g over what I paid for mine from Caravana at the height of the car priced stupids. But I didn't I was enjoying it. I didn't tell the wife or I would have no wife at at right now I think. She hates my Bronco.
My wife HATES both my cars. She wanted a Toyota Rav4 Prime.
When she said a sensible 4 door family car, and I came home with a Charger Hellcat she was pissed. When she said 4 door, good gas mileage, sensible family suv, and I came home with a Bronco. You guessed it, she was pissed.
But really the fault is hers, she keeps sending me out by myself to buy the cars.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife HATES both my cars. She wanted a Toyota Rav4 Prime.
When she said a sensible 4 door family car, and I came home with a Charger Hellcat she was pissed. When she said 4 door, good gas mileage, sensible family suv, and I came home with a Bronco. You guessed it, she was pissed.
But really the fault is hers, she keeps sending me out by myself to buy the cars.
Similar situation as me, but when it comes down to HER vehicle, I either buy what she wants or research the hell out of the best option so I don't have to deal with the wrath. My choices for my own vehicles have little bearing. :)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Get out of that ARM as soon as you possibly can....
I did some recent finance stuff and the bank manager was talking about ARM stuff and I was like are you on crack... I will take the fixed % lol. I got burned once on an ARM, survived, but never again in my lifetime. Oh and my wife wants a second bronco just to drive everyday so a 2DR 24 is very likely in the cards.
Sponsored