First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not happy with some of the changes. Tube doors for my two door went up in cost, which are on my order with dealer. Now the winch is no longer available with the Camera or Adaptive cruise control. I had this ordered also, as the partial blocking of the camera, most can be corrected with the warn control box relocation kit.

D. FORD PERFORMANCE BY WARN®

BRONCO WINCH KIT
The Ford Performance by WARN. Bronco Winch Kit was co-developed by Ford and WARN engineers to develop a winch solution for the 2021 Bronco that offers an OEM-level of fit, finish, durability, and vehicle integration.
• Only available on 2021 Broncos with OE Modular Front Bumper and without a front camera and without adaptive cruise control
• LATE AVAILABILITY
Big fail on Fords part. They failed to integrate it. Very sad.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There waiting on micro chips for the air compressors
I hope they're back in time for my Grangetober build. That's what I want to use my free headliner money on.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also getting an OBX and plan on changing out tires to 275/70R18s and will swap out the fender flares with the OEM BL flares. If they don't appear in the catalogue before delivery then will place a parts order at my LFD's parts counter...
Have you confirmed that you can just put those 275/70R18s on the factory wheels on an OBX as is or are suspension or any other mods required for rub clearance ? Also, do you have a specific tire in mind ?

Rieby

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 FJ Cruiser UTTE, ‘16 Cayman GT4, ‘16 M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"trail armor" isn't compatible with rack rail?
i definitely saw both in one model at bronco nation's video..
I don’t think that it is a clearance issue. The trail armor is secured with two sided tape and when removing the red portion from underneath there may not be enough clearance to pull that off with the rock rails attached. If they have to be removed prior I am good with that.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting that there are 4.70 gears for an M190. They must be planning on non Sas folks up tiring beg time.

And that 4.46 locked FDU will allow BD and MT lower trim buyers to lock up the front.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered the bucking Bronco hitch plug (received) and the Bronco spare tire cover ( supposed to ship soon ). I'll swap tires before delivery and will either get side steps or rock rails depending on which I think will look best (after delivery).

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why did I bother downloading this since I likely won't have my Bronco until 2022? Because I'm still excited!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After adding everything I want up: $7,469. I suppose I could always sell my left fibula.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure the ARB fridges have been made in China for some odd years now.
You are correct. Received today. Made in China. Least of my worries, honestly. The construction looks impeccable - with all the reinforced corners compared to ICECO - I feel like I made a good decision.

I will follow up with my experience and temp/amp ratings after some test runs. I will be running it in our Transit for the time being.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are correct. Received today. Made in China. Least of my worries, honestly. The construction looks impeccable - with all the reinforced corners compared to ICECO - I feel like I made a good decision.

I will follow up with my experience and temp/amp ratings after some test runs. I will be running it in our Transit for the time being.
I thought the ARB fridges were made by Dometic?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered the bucking Bronco hitch plug (received) and the Bronco spare tire cover ( supposed to ship soon ). I'll swap tires before delivery and will either get side steps or rock rails depending on which I think will look best (after delivery).
Which plug did you get I ordered the aluminum one I a,so ordered bucking bronco spare tore cover a d stainless black ford perforce license plate frame and the bronco front window sunshade dealer is waiting for the sunshade to ship and everything be in before they charge me

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which plug did you get I ordered the aluminum one I a,so ordered bucking bronco spare tore cover a d stainless black ford perforce license plate frame and the bronco front window sunshade dealer is waiting for the sunshade to ship and everything be in before they charge me
I ordered the rubber Bronco hitch plug, it arrived. The tire cover still shows pending, but dealer said it should ship any day. I am actually going to wait for the actual Bronco before I decide on steps/rock rails etc. My wife may kill me if I have a garage full of accessories and no vehicle!!
Sponsored