North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The door bags say they're not compatible with on-vehicle storage. How does a Black Diamond owner acquire on-vehicle roof/door bags ?
The Ford Parts department, local or online dealer.
Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where can I get a physical copy mailed to me, and when will Ford work on Intercooler's and Charge pipes?

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where can I get a physical copy mailed to me, and when will Ford work on Intercooler's and Charge pipes?
Aftermarket should have that fairly quickly. Companies like Mountune have a decent list of performance upgrades for Rangers and Raptors and have been a Ford partner for decades.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aftermarket should have that fairly quickly. Companies like Mountune have a decent list of performance upgrades for Rangers and Raptors and have been a Ford partner for decades.
I figured as much, just think Ford should partner up so they dont miss out on the action for those kind of bolt ons.

Gotta feeling this year, I'll actually have a Christmas list instead of saying to my friends and family "surprise me"

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's not just the fridge expense, it's the other stuff too. I have a friend that has an ARB 47qt. He has to have a jackery battery pack and solar cells to go along with it. So $1k for the fridge and another $1,500 for the battery and solar cells. I get it if you're overlanding for weeks at a time, but my roto molded cooler generally goes two days before I see any significant ice melt. So if I planned on being on an epic road/camping trips for weeks/months at a time I could understand, but I can't rationalize spending $2,500 for normal weekend camping trips when my cooler works great. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Just my opinion.
You don’t HAVE TO HAVE that stuff. Simply upgrade your battery to a combination starter/deep cycle. That will cost $100 to a $150 more that a normal battery. Good fridges draw hardly any power and have built in volt detectors that shut off the fridge before they drain the battery to the point that you can’t start the vehicle. Solar is only needed if you stay in one place for more than a couple days without starting/ using your vehicle. Then again there is nothing wrong with the traditional cooler with ice, if that works for you.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The door bags say they're not compatible with on-vehicle storage. How does a Black Diamond owner acquire on-vehicle roof/door bags ?
No one seems to have this answer. See my Door Bags thread. You would figure they could just add them behind the counter. I’m stumped.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don’t HAVE TO HAVE that stuff. Simply upgrade your battery to a combination starter/deep cycle. That will cost $100 to a $150 more that a normal battery.
Good tip! I just found the ARB Zero from the catalog for $970 ($1030 MSRP). I was debating Dometic vs ICECO for weeks. This landed in the middle cost-wise - and clearly looks like it’s got Ford approved dimensions.

Even though they all use Secop compressors - the ICECO is the most inexpensive - but, made in China. Reviews on actual internal temperature and customer service were inconsistent.
I trust ARB and the Dometic seemed too wide for the fit I’m going for.

Holding out on a slide mount until more info on aftermarket solutions for the cargo space are unveiled.

Last edited:

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Newest Accessories Catalog For 2021 Bronco 1620043241464

Does this look like a 4dr or 2dr? My 2dr dream may not be dead if my 60lb Doodle can fit back there.

Anyone that's seen the 2dr...Does this look possible?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

1620043241464.png

Does this look like a 4dr or 2dr? My 2dr dream may not be dead if my 60lb Doodle can fit back there.

Anyone that's seen the 2dr...Does this look possible?
4 door, note the mid window with the seatbelt on the C-post for the rear seat.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn’t cross my mind before, but it doesn’t look like there will be easy access to the hidden under floor storage locker even when the tray is pulled out. Anyone heard anything on that front?
Thought I read that the tray comes out and you access the jack (and stuff) from inside....oh wait..that may have been for the security drawer.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rear tire delete kit !?!?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.