Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I a,ready ordered some of the accessories last week bronco horse spare tires cover bronco aluminum trailer hitch plug stainless black flrd license plate frames and the bronco front window sun visor had them shipped to dealer parts manger said it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get everything. I would like to order the pod mirror lights and the exhaust with the stainless black tips has my interest but not on the site yet I also want to get that steel cargo slider compartment but the website says it’s for 4 doors only would be perfect for range days lock the pew pews in. I also want the tube doors but that’s late availbility
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a 4WheelParts exclusive. You may not ever see it in any Ford accessory catalog.

Just keep refreshing the 4WP website.
@618TRVLWILD Miss Ashley, can you ask Ryan about the expected availability of the BYOD Rail?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I a,ready ordered some of the accessories last week bronco horse spare tires cover bronco aluminum trailer hitch plug stainless black flrd license plate frames and the bronco front window sun visor had them shipped to dealer parts manger said it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get everything. I would like to order the pod mirror lights and the exhaust with the stainless black tips has my interest but not on the site yet I also want to get that steel cargo slider compartment but the website says it’s for 4 doors only would be perfect for range days lock the pew pews in. I also want the tube doors but that’s late availbility
There's a storage trunk for the 2-door. It has a lid rather than a drawer.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the beadlock wheel color trim. I think those are pretty sick especially considering that the wildtrak is black wall tires with all black wheel, it definitely throws some nice color to that area. Im a fan

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on this lift kit that has been talked about. The only accessory I care about is missing of course...

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I always just bring a cooler and those blue freezer packets... Never really thought about these. Any worry about leaving it plugged in over night and during the day while out biking and it killing your battery?!
These portable fridge/freezer setup are completely overkill for overnight or day trips. Really they're only for long overlanding adventures. Any modern roto molded cooler can keep ice for at least 4 days even in the hottest conditions. The biggest advantage of these plug in fridge/freezers is that you don't have to add freezer packs or ice so you can pack in more food, but at over $1K for these things I don't see them as worth it (most non-yeti branded roto molded coolers in the 50qt size range go for around $200).

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These portable fridge/freezer setup are completely overkill for overnight or day trips. Really they're only for long overlanding adventures. Any modern roto molded cooler can keep ice for at least 4 days even in the hottest conditions. The biggest advantage of these plug in fridge/freezers is that you don't have to add freezer packs or ice so you can pack in more food, but at over $1K for these things I don't see them as worth it (most non-yeti branded roto molded coolers in the 50qt size range go for around $200).
Yeah I have a good size one that keeps ice for a good long while. I'll just keep using that one haha... Clean it out and throw fish in it during salmon season!

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to two events this week and saw the same Broncos, same hosts. At last nights event, the guy remembered me and wanted to make sure I got the "new" catalog because it had changed since Tuesday's event. Its definitely got a different graphic on the cover.

Link: Accessories Brochure [PDF]
That's a lot of accessories. Money's going to be flowing.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Miss Ashley, can you ask Ryan about the expected availability of the BYOD Rail?
I’ll send him a message but I bet I won’t get an answer till Monday. He’s camping in the Alabama Hills! I’m jelly.

7D5EC3E8-FC3E-4532-BD30-6801C3F81D4E.jpeg

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big ouch on the winch. I guess they aren't going to improve the camera or even work with lux package.

Ford Bronco Newest Accessories Catalog For 2021 Bronco 7D5EC3E8-FC3E-4532-BD30-6801C3F81D4E

No bueno on exhaust upgrades:
Ford Bronco Newest Accessories Catalog For 2021 Bronco 7D5EC3E8-FC3E-4532-BD30-6801C3F81D4E
Mall crawlers is where the money is I guess. Someone just needs to make a camera relocation kit.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Status