Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very glad the accessories catalog is getting this level of attention. That bodes well for a ton of aftermarket support for the Bronco.

However, I'm unlikely to buying much if anything from Ford Performance in the way of upgrades. I'm looking to move my Badlands into a serious wheeling machine. 37s, associated lift and control arms, a new bumper and winch are my first upgrades. Won't be much of this ticky-tack stuff, but I bet a lot of people will like the various roof rack stuff. Personally I never mount anything on the roof. But then again I like to wheel!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So signature LEDs aren't an option?
They never were going to be an accessory. They are available as a factory option on the Big Bend (before you ask, it includes headlights and taillights). But the Base and Black Diamond only can be built with the standard LEDs. Other trims not mentioned come standard with Signature LEDs.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I only want the front door bags for my 4 door, and it seems that for the on-board bags, you have to buy all of them. If you buy the 'garage' bags for the front doors, it says, 'not compatible with on-board storage'....what does that mean? I figure I can strap them in when I want to...
Two types of bags...one is garage which is a padded protection bag good for say hanging the door in the garage.

The other is the on board storage SYSTEM that comes with special bags, a harness system, and "instructions" to specify which order to place the doors so they fit in a 4 door.

The $350 kit for a 2 door I would think is a bug since they can't store them onboard.

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if the red matches Race Red or the Rapid Red 🤔
I also wonder this. Race red rings on the 17in Badlands upgrade beadlock capable wheels would be better than the gray they come with(on a RR Bronco). IMHO i dont like the gray on the wheels and grille on the Badlands. Race red rings and a Black diamond black grille is what is going on my Race red 4dr bandlands.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These portable fridge/freezer setup are completely overkill for overnight or day trips. Really they're only for long overlanding adventures. Any modern roto molded cooler can keep ice for at least 4 days even in the hottest conditions. The biggest advantage of these plug in fridge/freezers is that you don't have to add freezer packs or ice so you can pack in more food, but at over $1K for these things I don't see them as worth it (most non-yeti branded roto molded coolers in the 50qt size range go for around $200).
I agree that the fridge is expensive and a cooler would work...but damned if it wouldn't be nice not having to worry about melted ice getting into your food. And yeah, their are ice packs, but I've never been able to use a cooler for any length of time without having to replenish the ice and drain the excess water.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe its possible to cut those out yourself.
Sure, but on my last WeatherTech mats, they were designed to cut out the 4 spots (it was very simple to follow the guides and were notched out so you knew where to cut. Or you could leave them un-cut, if you didn't want to. Would have been nice if Ford thought of this too for a clean, easy solution.

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still doesn’t list the factory roof rock. Only shows you can buy an extra crossbar.
I don't think this bodes well so far for those of us like myself who aren't being allowed to add roof racks on our build and price because of Ford's GVWR BS. I was hoping to see that accessory in this list by now. Guess I'll hope for the best that an aftermarket roof rack will be developed and will fit well enough..

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone with skills photoshop this: