Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree that the fridge is expensive and a cooler would work...but damned if it wouldn't be nice not having to worry about melted ice getting into your food. And yeah, their are ice packs, but I've never been able to use a cooler for any length of time without having to replenish the ice and drain the excess water.
Freeze water filled one gallon milk jugs, two in a quality 55 qt cooler last a long time.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL OF THE OTHER WONDERFUL LATE CHANGE / PREVIOUS SET EXPECTATION, NOW IT'S NOT AVAILABLE OR MAYBE LATER WE'LL SEE INFO... THIS IS GETTING STUPID. THEY HAVEN'T MASS PRODUCED ANYTHING YET THEY HAVE A NEW "GREEN" COLOR AND ALL SORTS OF OTHE FUN THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON THE PLANET ZEEP ZORP!
MEANWHILE IF YOUR WAITING FOR A LATE PRODUCTION MY 2028 THEY WILL HAVE SANITARY WIPES INCLUDED...SO THERE'S THAT!
don't lie...were you crying when you typed this?

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That suspension.almost makes me want to go down to a Black Diamond , If only there was a better wheel option.

Big ouch on the winch. I guess they aren't going to improve the camera or even work with lux package.

1619882175624.png

No bueno on exhaust upgrades:
1619882646965.png
Neither motor is going to sound good with an exhaust so you're not missing anything

I'm wondering if the only difference is the inlet size. Personally IDC for Y-pipe duals, a decent 1in-1out performance muffler should work fine.

Screenshot_20210502-070846_Drive.jpg
You're not gaining any real performance from an axle back ,and this will probably be overpriced anyway.bmoney better spent on a downpipe and tune.

Bonehunter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330ix BMW. 2500HD Chevy. Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the tailgate table will interfere with the cargo area enclosure for a 4dr? I like both systems and want to rig up an air compressor to be mounted on the molle, but I want to be able to close the tailgate. Any help appreciated.
I was told they are designed to work together. They are both made by Tuffy. I have them both ordered for mine.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So many better tents out there, I wish they opted for a real overland company like 23Zero, CVT, Treeline or GoFast Campers!

5DB68EF1-B8EC-40ED-9E2D-D89FCC27EFAE.jpeg

124837F4-5B76-450E-A33D-1C0D1BB5C37F.jpeg
Yup. I'm going with 23Zero. They're about 6 months out last I'd heard so placing my order later this summer/fall. Not a fan of Thule or Yakima in terms of value for the money.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Freeze water filled one gallon milk jugs, two in a quality 55 qt cooler last a long time.
They also make knock off coolers that sell on amazon or homedepot.com for 2 or 300 bucks. Ive had mine for 2 years and use it atleast twice a week. Takes about an hour to get drinks cold. 2 to get em real cold.

Last edited:

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the whole idea, I immediately liked the look of the tonneau, like a mini truck bed look. The execution would be interesting. Do they have such a thing for 4D Jeeps? Is is well sorted out?
Yeah like the Filsin concept. Not sure if a panel for the back exists even for jeeps... I would hope the aftermarket would get one out soon?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to two events this week and saw the same Broncos, same hosts. At last nights event, the guy remembered me and wanted to make sure I got the "new" catalog because it had changed since Tuesday's event. Its definitely got a different graphic on the cover.
FYI, at the Idaho event today they said the updated catalog with pricing is due out in 2 weeks.

Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tailgate tray, late availability.

Bronco_4dr_features_12.jpg
Didn’t cross my mind before, but it doesn’t look like there will be easy access to the hidden under floor storage locker even when the tray is pulled out. Anyone heard anything on that front?

Sponsored

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went to two events this week and saw the same Broncos, same hosts. At last nights event, the guy remembered me and wanted to make sure I got the "new" catalog because it had changed since Tuesday's event. Its definitely got a different graphic on the cover.

Link: Accessories Brochure [PDF]
Really like to have the bronco, catalog would be nice but I don't have a bronco to put anything on

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Link: Accessories Brochure [PDF]
Would have thought they would have R&D'd the Warn winch to be able to use WITH the front camera. So no one with a front camera can have the winch...? Disappointed.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn’t cross my mind before, but it doesn’t look like there will be easy access to the hidden under floor storage locker even when the tray is pulled out. Anyone heard anything on that front?
Now knowing how the locking drawer works, I'll bet there's a release for the slider so you can access below once you remove it. .

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that the fridge is expensive and a cooler would work...but damned if it wouldn't be nice not having to worry about melted ice getting into your food. And yeah, their are ice packs, but I've never been able to use a cooler for any length of time without having to replenish the ice and drain the excess water.
It's not just the fridge expense, it's the other stuff too. I have a friend that has an ARB 47qt. He has to have a jackery battery pack and solar cells to go along with it. So $1k for the fridge and another $1,500 for the battery and solar cells. I get it if you're overlanding for weeks at a time, but my roto molded cooler generally goes two days before I see any significant ice melt. So if I planned on being on an epic road/camping trips for weeks/months at a time I could understand, but I can't rationalize spending $2,500 for normal weekend camping trips when my cooler works great. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Just my opinion.

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The door bags say they're not compatible with on-vehicle storage. How does a Black Diamond owner acquire on-vehicle roof/door bags ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.