Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A black skid plate looks so much better than the silver one in the reveal
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's the first Raotor i have seen that makes say, that looks good. I guess the green disguises the flares or something, but I like that one.
Yea the flares don't reach out and slap you like they do on other colors. So black and green are the 2 colors to order it in.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IDK.... I'm a ticket holder and it looks like the scale with 37" tire is off. I'm thinking it will need more rubber...🤩

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Eruption Green looks like a winner . Lightning Blue would be my first choice if it was available, but I could definitely see myself behind the wheel of Eruption Green. The rear fender flar still looks like a after market bolt on, just less noticable with the darker colors. If only Ford could of tapered the back of the flar, oh well maybe on the refresh in a few years.

Last edited:

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excellent. I've ordered the EG/Outerbanks...of course I might get it delivered in like 100 years, but I'm excited nonetheless.
This is what my EG Outerbanks looks like. It’s worth the wait.

602BCF41-7717-43F2-BF86-111ABF203062.jpeg

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, this gets me excited for my build. Still have no idea when that will be but whatever. What interior? I went with cloth, since my kids and dog would ruin everything.

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That Eruption Green is beginning to grow on me (y)

Sponsored

Serenity

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully all of you can help. My Velocity Blue Outer Banks came in the other day and I went to see it and it is wonderful. However sitting on the lot was an Eruption Green Wildtrak. All of you have to see the Eruption Green in person because this color is absolutely amazing none of these pictures or any other on the internet do it justice. So I am in a dilema later today of which one I should drive home with. The Wildtrak is $8000 more than the Outer Banks. Which would you choose?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hopefully all of you can help. My Velocity Blue Outer Banks came in the other day and I went to see it and it is wonderful. However sitting on the lot was an Eruption Green Wildtrak. All of you have to see the Eruption Green in person because this color is absolutely amazing none of these pictures or any other on the internet do it justice. So I am in a dilema later today of which one I should drive home with. The Wildtrak is $8000 more than the Outer Banks. Which would you choose?
Velocity Blue is great too, I think the difference you’re liking on the Wildtrak is less about the color and more about the Sasquatch package? Does the OB include the Sasquatch package?

Serenity

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Velocity Blue is great too, I think the difference you’re liking on the Wildtrak is less about the color and more about the Sasquatch package? Does the OB include the Sasquatch package?
No the OB doesn’t include the Sasquatch. I had decided not to order that because of the cost. But I do really like it.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No the OB doesn’t include the Sasquatch. I had decided not to order that because of the cost. But I do really like it.
Go for it! I have an OB Sasquatch because I knew I’d regret not getting the Sasquatch package as soon as I saw it in person.

Serenity

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go for it! I have an OB Sasquatch because I knew I’d regret not getting the Sasquatch package as soon as I saw it in person.
Ok now I just need to find somebody that will give me a loan for the extra that I don’t have to pay back. Are you interested? LOL
Sponsored