First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That may be true, but if someone could provide some photographic evidence of either a considerable dent (no pun intended) being made in the Dirt Mountain lot, or a massive group of Broncos at the MOD Center, I think we'd feel a little better about progress being made. Seeing just a couple here and there being moved or shipped does not jive with the hundreds reportedly being replaced per day.
Ford might be retopping hundreds of Broncos per day but they sure can't ship that many a day.

So once they get the new MICs isn't it right back to the LOT with them?
😂
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford might be retopping hundreds of Broncos per day but they sure can't ship that many a day.

So once they get the new MICs isn't it right back to the LOT with them?
😂
they can ship more than enough to cover production and DM paroles. Convoy could be an issue due to driver shortages.

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yet, my dirt mountain 2 door can't get a new top. LOL. Well at least that's one less in front of me.

One day the dream will be realized... One day.
Hang in there. You will get yours and all the waiting will melt away. I got to look that one over pretty good and it is sharp. They really did a good job on the top.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No one is suggesting they stop production, but they committed to not building any additional hard top vehicles until the ones already produced and sitting there were corrected. Ford cannot seem to follow through on any commitments to its customers.
FE owners are getting Broncos sooner rather than later, delayed units are moving out, this is all good news for everyone, Ford is overperforming expectations at the moment, the whiny little B routine is not going to help you and is really not a good look! Respectfully, I would pull the plug this stuff!

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, but below is the offacial drafted, reviewed by marketing and legal communication. They specifically chose to use the words ‘ALL’ and ‘ANY’ (we need to replace all…. before we can make any…). And did not caveat for FEs. They simply could have added “but we will continue to build FEs during this time” but they specifically chose not to.

Therefore, what is being called out here is another instance of For saying one thing and doing another.

3110D394-E0AE-4300-B449-79736B624E1E.jpeg
LOL!!! Hahahaha!! Bahahahaha!!

"legal communication" LOL!!

please, Ford can do whatever they want! grow the F up man!!

Sponsored

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, but below is the offacial drafted, reviewed by marketing and legal communication. They specifically chose to use the words ‘ALL’ and ‘ANY’ (we need to replace all…. before we can make any…). And did not caveat for FEs. They simply could have added “but we will continue to build FEs during this time” but they specifically chose not to.

Therefore, what is being called out here is another instance of For saying one thing and doing another.

3110D394-E0AE-4300-B449-79736B624E1E.jpeg
take Ford to court! LOL, hahahaha!! Come on, just pull the plug on this stuff, not going to help anyone!!

Last edited:

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone who used to work in corporate communications…… yup! It’s a lose/lose situation for Ford.

You say one thing and half the people are mad at you, you say another and the other half are mad at you. You say nothing at all and they’re both mad. And if you come out saying the same thing you said last month (because there was literally no change in status)… everyone claims you’re sitting on your butt doing nothing.

Situations like this and social media platforms like Twitter is why I no longer work in corporate communications. Feels like you’re walking in a minefield every day.
This is where companies mess up when it comes to communication. I'm a Client Experience professional and the number one rule for customer satisfaction is regular communication where you are keeping the client informed. You must do it even if it isn't good news OR no news. Too often I see where companies don't have updates so they figure, what's the point? I'm not saying there should be a weekly email, but their communication tactics have clearly been one where they know things aren't great so they'd rather dodge communicating it. This isn't a mortgage or something essential, so I've been much more forgiving. My world hasn't ended because of the delays, but I do wish they were more regular in their communication. Hopefully it will be a learning experience for them on what not to do next time around.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well it says it could take up to 28 days to arrive. Where is it being shipped to? What is/was the estimated delivery date?
it is kind of a long haul out to the west coast!! it usually involves trains, plus a truck transport, sitting in rail yards for switching and waiting to be unloaded.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Production at the end of the model year very well could include MIC topped Broncos that haven't been assigned VINs yet and that is the exact reason why I 99ed my order a couple weeks ago. I don't want a December 21 when I can get a Feb 22.
What is the rationale behind this?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the rationale behind this?
Changes for the better such as upgraded bumper on the trim I'm getting, being able to get roof rails with my build from the factory just to name a couple. For all we know we could have changes in trims/options packages that could be for the better. A little patience will pay off with this one.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Changes for the better such as upgraded bumper on the trim I'm getting, being able to get roof rails with my build from the factory just to name a couple. For all we know we could have changes in trims/options packages that could be for the better. A little patience will pay off with this one.
Could also be worse. You’re assuming all changes will be for the better. Hopefully will be. Supposedly heavy duty bumper is no longer standard on some. Not better in my opinion. Do the 21 carry overs get it or now pay for it?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could also be worse. You’re assuming all changes will be for the better. Hopefully will be. Supposedly heavy duty bumper is no longer standard on some. Not better in my opinion. Do the 21 carry overs get it or now pay for it?
I would rather have factory fog lights from the capable bumper and in my opinion with it standard on 2022 BD/Badlands it looks best and is steel. We might also have a solution for the carpet on rear seats of mgv trims.
Ford Bronco Newly Produced Broncos Being Shipped with MIC Top 2.0 Ahead of "Dirt Mountain" Replacements? bronco-bumpers-

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is where companies mess up when it comes to communication. I'm a Client Experience professional and the number one rule for customer satisfaction is regular communication where you are keeping the client informed. You must do it even if it isn't good news OR no news. Too often I see where companies don't have updates so they figure, what's the point? I'm not saying there should be a weekly email, but their communication tactics have clearly been one where they know things aren't great so they'd rather dodge communicating it. This isn't a mortgage or something essential, so I've been much more forgiving. My world hasn't ended because of the delays, but I do wish they were more regular in their communication. Hopefully it will be a learning experience for them on what not to do next time around.
Ford communicates every week. They send out the “rodeo” email every Thursday when all eyes are looking for VINs.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think with Ford being more than 100,000 plus orders behind, changes are more likely to be made to speed up production and reduce quality on minor things than make things better. It’s all speculation though and I could very much be wrong.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford communicates every week. They send out the “rodeo” email every Thursday when all eyes are looking for VINs.
You've got a point! Hahah
Sponsored