Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most everybody has been in line since July 13 2020. Regardless of which line you’re stuck in, we‘re all in line. I have a first day reservation for a MIC BL. it hasn’t even been scheduled and wont be until 2022. Dirt mountain guys could consider themselves lucky depending on their point of view.
damn straight…..
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, OK, now I'm pissed off. Just wrote the following email to my dealer. I suggest any waiters out there to do the same. I'm a 2/13 reservation that had a 7/21 "production" build date. All the modules in my truck were activated. Feel free to copy any of my email that works for you.

Dear Dealer [Ok, so I changed this part for the posting.]

Ford is evidently not replacing all of the already built bronco tops, but shipping new builds with Webasto 2.0 tops. We need our dealers to speak up and let Ford know that this is affecting your business, not to mention adding insult to injury for customers that have been patiently waiting for their vehicles. I have 12 grand sitting in a savings account that should be in Miracle Fords operational account.

Please do us all a favor and get your Ford rep. on the phone and let him know that this is not OK. Time for action my friend, don't let Ford push your dealership around because you are not a crazy mega-dealer in Franklin or whererever! I stand by you, this is the 4th vehicle I have bought from y'all.

Newly Produced Broncos Being Shipped with MIC 2.0 Ahead of DM Replacements | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Steven A. Cummings, ACMT
[email protected]
I can’t take some of you seriously. 😂

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They def say whatever they can to paint themselves in the best light possible... the follow through is never in line with their initial plan though. But the news cycle these days goes by quick and they move on to the next narrative. We knew all along what a PITA it was going to be to move those Dirt Mountain broncos over and onesy twosy them together. Expect Dirt Mountain folk to be taking delivery well after the new year.
This is what was actually said. First line.
Ford Bronco Newly Produced Broncos Being Shipped with MIC Top 2.0 Ahead of "Dirt Mountain" Replacements? micre

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, if they are able to now crank out the tops in numbers that they have never before been able to achieve, to the point that they have produced enough to replace all of the MIC 1.0s and now they are back to producing new vehicles, great. But why not communicate that to those of us stuck on Dirt Mountain. If they know that they can only replace X tops per day, then they should be able to give everyone an estimate as to how long it will be until their DMB is built and ready for shipment (kind of like what they said they would do). But thus far, crickets.

I understand that things change, but based on the colossal mess this whole thing has been, communicating changes such as these are extremely important.
I think you finally hit the nail on the head here. Ford's biggest fault all along has been terrible communication. You have truly no idea if your Bronco has had the top replaced or not. It could be sitting on a train riding your way, sitting in a lot waiting to get loaded on a train,... Who the hell knows? We all know the tracker is worthless.

I take it as great news that they're building new Broncos. I think that definitively shows that your wait on Dirt Mountian is coming to an end if they have enough MIC tops to resume production.

I finally got a window sticker last night (day 1 reservation, had a vin since May), we've all been waiting forever! I think the finish line is close for everyone on DM along with for a lot of us who have been in some form of Bronco purgatory or another. The top issues seem to have finally been sorted out, they should hopefully have some commodities built up, hopefully it's full steam ahead.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP.

I generally agree with your annoyance, Ford did say this and you have a legitimate reason to be annoyed. But being annoyed is all you really have a right to unfortunately. Ford isn’t going to do anything.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, OK, now I'm pissed off.
Lol, why? Because somebody posted a screen shot of a Bronco that may or may not have been built with MIC 2.0 and that may or may not ship out? This place never ceases to amaze me!

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, OK, now I'm pissed off. Just wrote the following email to my dealer. I suggest any waiters out there to do the same. I'm a 2/13 reservation that had a 7/21 "production" build date. All the modules in my truck were activated. Feel free to copy any of my email that works for you.

Ford is evidently not replacing all of the already built bronco tops, but shipping new builds with Webasto 2.0 tops. We need our dealers to speak up and let Ford know that this is affecting your business, not to mention adding insult to injury for customers that have been patiently waiting for their vehicles. I have 12 grand sitting in a savings account that should be in Miracle Fords operational account.

Please do us all a favor and get your Ford rep. on the phone and let him know that this is not OK. Time for action my friend, don't let Ford push your dealership around because you are not a crazy mega-dealer in Franklin or whererever! I stand by you, this is the 4th vehicle I have bought from y'all.

Newly Produced Broncos Being Shipped with MIC 2.0 Ahead of DM Replacements | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Steven A. Cummings, ACMT
[email protected]
How do you know they didn't already replace your top? Because the tracker hasn't been updated?

Maybe calm down a bit and get a better picture of what's going on. My bet is we'll have good news about Dirt Mountain sometime early next week.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

“First” edition, personally I’m ok with this. ;)

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Steven A. Cummings, ACMT
[email protected]
Thanks for this.
First time in a while I've actually felt sorry for a dealer.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least you're on dm assclowns haven't even sent me a build date but hey there are 3 tiers to ford pass now 🤬🤬🤬

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you know they didn't already replace your top? Because the tracker hasn't been updated?

Maybe calm down a bit and get a better picture of what's going on. My bet is we'll have good news about Dirt Mountain sometime early next week.
Histrionics aside, it's not unreasonable to ask for more communication from Ford on this.

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built Soft top on 9/13 and has not been released for shipping yet... so who freaking knows what's going on over there. Had another one built soft top on the 7th shipped in the 8th...

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base

Steven A. Cummings, ACMT
[email protected]
You expect dealers to look out for our best interests? The same dealers that are slapping $15k worth of ADM on the vehicles we’ve been waiting for over the last year and some change? I’m sure they’d be overjoyed if you’d just get pissed off and cancel your order.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
New builds and replacement tips are two separate lines. Staffed separate and one does not affect the other.

Their is completely different training and procedures along with tools that aren't tethered to the production line assembly station.

New builds have zero effect on changing MIC.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Histrionics aside, it's not unreasonable to ask for more communication from Ford on this.
I couldn't agree more. Ford should absolutely do a better job communicating.

What I don't agree with is the knee-jerk reaction. They don't have any idea if their top has been replaced or not, maybe wait 5 seconds before escalating things to a Ford rep. Every one of the Broncos from DM could be sitting in the rail yard right now as far as any of us know...
Sponsored