Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol, why? Because somebody posted a screen shot of a Bronco that may or may not have been built with MIC 2.0 and that may or may not ship out? This place never ceases to amaze me!
1. Its definitely a MIC top because its a FE

2. It has a "Built" date on the tracker and est. shipping time which is more than anyone stuck on Dirt Mountain has.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, OK, now I'm pissed off. Just wrote the following email to my dealer. I suggest any waiters out there to do the same. I'm a 2/13 reservation that had a 7/21 "production" build date. All the modules in my truck were activated. Feel free to copy any of my email that works for you.

Dear Dealer [Ok, so I changed this part for the posting.]

Ford is evidently not replacing all of the already built bronco tops, but shipping new builds with Webasto 2.0 tops. We need our dealers to speak up and let Ford know that this is affecting your business, not to mention adding insult to injury for customers that have been patiently waiting for their vehicles. I have 12 grand sitting in a savings account that should be in Miracle Fords operational account.

Please do us all a favor and get your Ford rep. on the phone and let him know that this is not OK. Time for action my friend, don't let Ford push your dealership around because you are not a crazy mega-dealer in Franklin or whererever! I stand by you, this is the 4th vehicle I have bought from y'all.

Newly Produced Broncos Being Shipped with MIC 2.0 Ahead of DM Replacements | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Steven A. Cummings, ACMT
[email protected]
If this isn't some entitled Americana right here, I don't know what is.

I feel you though, your economic arguments are where this starts and stops. Ford had thrown in somewhere between $5,000,000,000 and $8,000,000,000 dollars to try and get this vehicle to launch. Maybe your $12,000 could go towards waste toner cartridges for for the month of October at MAP?

Clearly Ford is out to personally harm you.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New builds and replacement tips are two separate lines. Staffed separate and one does not affect the other.

Their is completely different training and procedures along with tools that aren't tethered to the production line assembly station.

New builds have zero effect on changing MIC.
I think this assumes there are enough MICs to supply both lines without negatively impacting the replacement of the dirt mountain builds. Is that possible? Sure, maybe even likely, but we don't actually know, and that's what driving the speculation/angst here. This is where it would be helpful to have Ford provide some sort of communication or status update.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honest question: Does it matter? Is this just another BS example of entitlement where each persons internal assumptions of some sort of queue line require them to harm others for personal gain?

Have you ever had to do two concurrent tasks in different locations with different staffing?

Resources will be allocated to the assembly line and resources will be allocated to Dirt Mountain.

Rigs will be completed.

Rigs will get to the rail yard.

Rigs will go to customers.

MY21 Broncos will be delivered in MY21.

No puppies were kicked. No children were touched. The forum will rage on.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one is suggesting they stop production, but they committed to not building any additional hard top vehicles until the ones already produced and sitting there were corrected. Ford cannot seem to follow through on any commitments to its customers.
so what you're saying is you'd be cool if they are producing Broncos, but only soft top Broncos? Even if they have the capability to produce MIC Broncos?

So if they have the capability to product a day 1 or day 2 reservation who has been patiently waiting with a MIC you're not cool with it. But if it's someone, who say reserved earlier this year but has a soft top, you're ok with that person getting their Bronco ahead of the day 1 or 2 guy. Only bc Ford said something in an email weeks ago?

You're logic is off man. You should be happy to see ANY progress on MIC's. Ford isn't out to get you, or screw you purposely. They want to get your DM Bronco fixed and shipped as quickly as they can.

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm outraged at the outrage. Life has never been fair. Dirt Mountain Broncos are going to get shipped before those of us pushed to MY 22 against our will. I want these 15 seconds back.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honest question: Does it matter? Is this just another BS example of entitlement where each persons internal assumptions of some sort of queue line require them to harm others for personal gain?

Have you ever had to do two concurrent tasks in different locations with different staffing?

Resources will be allocated to the assembly line and resources will be allocated to Dirt Mountain.

Rigs will be completed.

Rigs will get to the rail yard.

Rigs will go to customers.

MY21 Broncos will be delivered in MY21.

No puppies were kicked. No children were touched. The forum will rage on.
Maybe we need a sub-forum just for venting? Allow people to blow off some steam there rather than on news-y posts.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this isn't some entitled Americana right here, I don't know what is.

I feel you though, your economic arguments are where this starts and stops. Ford had thrown in somewhere between $5,000,000,000 and $8,000,000,000 dollars to try and get this vehicle to launch. Maybe your $12,000 could go towards waste toner cartridges for for the month of October at MAP?

Clearly Ford is out to personally harm you.
Rick you're doing that whole Ford apologist thing again
(While I agree there's entitlement in his post, I feel that Ford... a large corporate public entity should definitely feel the burn for this FAILED launch.. covid excuses or not. Otherwise nothing will improve)

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm outraged at the outrage. Life has never been fair. Dirt Mountain Broncos are going to get shipped before those of us pushed to MY 22 against our will. I want these 15 seconds back.
Thank you, you beat me to it.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe we need a sub-forum just for venting? Allow people to blow off some steam there rather than on news-y posts.
Well this was made a headline post for some reason....so that says something

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs