Sponsored

Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Flip

Over

Read

Directions
Sponsored

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLUR)
You may have missed the point of my post. I wasn't picking on Fiat Jeep, but pointing out that to be successful against Fiat Jeep they will have to make it easy to mod... and cash in on the aftermarket business.
I was looking for something like Build Radically OptioNed Cash Only. ...But I got nothing.
On the other hand, I can play the bash the brand game... Jeep - Fix It Again Tony.;)
Outside of NASCAR, I car less about brand loyalty:cwl:
There isn't a good acronym along the lines ofJust Empty Every Pocket for Ford involving dumping endless amounts of money for something that is totally fine from the factory.

Hxchrist

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're crazy if you think you'll be able to fit 34s on the base model stock... on the 60 grand raptor model, sure.

Today's diesels will only go that if you delete them... the emissions garbage is killing them. The gassers will go 200k miles as they're no longer the crappy pushrods that were done by 100k... A 5.0/5.8 windsor was tired at 100k... a 4.6/5.4 are barely broken in by that point... I get a kick out of seeing crown vics in junkyards at 300-400+. The coyote hasn't been around long enough to rack up miles, but I still see 200k work trucks every now and then... I honestly don't see my 6.7 truck - especially the emissions system - lasting 200-300k... Anything you heat to 1100F on a regular basis is gonna eventually fatigue and fail.
Ya maybe, but a man can dream can’t he

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m curious... anyone notice there is a fuel cap patch on both sides of the vehicle? (Driver side wrinkled) Also the passenger side has a white tag of some sort while the driver side lacks completely of a tag in that area. Maybe I’m over analyzing in the absence of new news.

Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! 54CC8F7B-163F-4BBC-AAF6-4064DD8FECB5

Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! FB29D1AB-29C3-411B-99AA-0F325391BF1C

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m curious... anyone notice there is a fuel cap patch on both sides of the vehicle? (Driver side wrinkled) Also the passenger side has a white tag of some sort while the driver side lacks completely of a tag in that area. Maybe I’m over analyzing in the absence of new news.

54CC8F7B-163F-4BBC-AAF6-4064DD8FECB5.jpeg

FB29D1AB-29C3-411B-99AA-0F325391BF1C.jpeg
Maybe they want to obscure which side the filler is on for some reason?

The white tube might be an anemometer or some other kind of sensor. I've seen it on a lot of different Ford test vehicles.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe they want to obscure which side the filler is on for some reason?

The white tube might be an anemometer or some other kind of sensor. I've seen it on a lot of different Ford test vehicles.
Of these photos I think it’s on the drivers side since it’s not ironed flat. That being said padding and such could make that visual be obsolete.... maybe one side is fuel, and one side is a plug in? Long shot but maybe we are seeing the hybrid in testing and that’s why there is no shots of it needing fuel. :cwl:

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at the not so rugged one, they have pretty good pictures underneath and I’m fairly certain the gas tank is on the passenger side.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The car I primarily drive, the filler neck is on the drivers side. My wife's Escape is opposite. It makes it a pain when filling up the cars even though a quick check of the gas gauge will tell me. I bet more than a passing thought went into where on the Bronco.

ETA: Drivers side is my bet

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at the not so rugged one, they have pretty good pictures underneath and I’m fairly certain the gas tank is on the passenger side.
The underside photos showed the tank on the passenger side with the fuel neck leading up towards the drivers side.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All the fixes to date have not solved the problem. My truck was in 2 days ago for service and today I'm sitting at home again for the 5th time this year because I can't get into my truck.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had all that done. Still freezes.

wolfhawk73

Base
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2 favorites:

Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips
Broke My Wallet
Cracked Head Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time
Old Leisurely Driven Sedan Making Others Behind Incessantly Late Everyday
Mostly In The Shop Undergoing Big Investment Sometimes Halfway Incomplete
How Your Usual Nerd Drives An Import
Most Over Powered And Respected
Poor Old Nincompoop Thinks Its A Cadillac

I remember reading those about 30 years ago in either Car and Driver or Road and Track.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Outside of NASCAR, I car less about brand loyalty:cwl:
There isn't a good acronym along the lines ofJust Empty Every Pocket for Ford involving dumping endless amounts of money for something that is totally fine from the factory.
Fork Over Ridiculous Dollars?
Sponsored