Sponsored

Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim!

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like that the rear hatch/tailgate/whateveritwillbe can handle the large tire from the factory. I had to spend almost $1000 to have a carrier on my wrangler that held a 35.

What are all the switches/valves on the underbody? Looks like the rear is a fuel dump? What about front?
Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Front torsen is great in many conditions, but not that great in snow. Hoping that front locker is an option too.
Yeah, options are good, I can see why lockers are desirable for the slow speed folks. Torsens are fantastic in the snow but only if you're moving, vs a front locker works from a stand-still but will make your rig just refuse to turn at any sort of speed. The front + rear torsens in my Mistubishi have carried me through plenty of tough snowy rally stages, but when trying to go uphill from a stop on ice/snow it takes a bit of left foot braking to make them cooperate and not just spin one side.

Wolperdinger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I suppose snow has a very different definition based on where you live. I'll be happy with either, though I'd prefer the front locker.

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, I've been telling myself I'm not going to splurge on a go-fast variant, but those wide fenders have me feeling something below the belt...

WhatExit?

First Name
What
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic; 2017 Ford Raptor Super Crew - Magnetic
Great choice of the Goodyear WRANGLER tires o_O

2021_bronco_offroad_019-jpg.jpg

drdfblackm

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram Powerwagon, 2011 Mustang GT Track, 2016 Toyota 4Runner, 2014 Nissan 370Z
Bro-lock or bead-lock wheels?

Sponsored