Sponsored

Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim!

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The excitement isn't simply from the big tires. The excitement comes from what we are learning about Ford's philosophy with this beast. They are sending a message that this will be a serious rig. That the axels and joints and everything can handle the force behind these big tires. These spy shots say it loud and clear. ” This isn't the new Blazer. We are aiming to take Jeep head on".
The Raptor also comes stock with big tires. Doesn’t mean the front end can actually handle them.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
HOLY SHIT some of you are so damn negative. The only thing that would make some of y'all happy I feel like is if they released this as the Bronco. And even then I'm sure people would bitch about shit. "I want a fixed roof, my V8 doesn't have cylinder deactivation, I WANT A CARBEURATOR"

STOP COMPLAINING. ENJOY THE RIDE!

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like what i'm seeing and that we are really rolling in the updates now! Wonder if they will be taking this version out to Moab, Rubicon, or the KOH any time soon.

Vegas_Sirk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
and rides on beefier rubber borrowed from the F-150 Raptor (GoodYear Wrangler 315/70R17 - 34" tires), and beadlock wheels.
Not being a jerk, but the Raptor runs BFG KO2 not Goodyears. Also, the 315/70/17 measures 34.5" and is considered a 35. Most 35x12.5x17 tires also have an overall diameter of 34.5"

With that said thats awesome you can get 35s stock on the Bronco as its nots offered stock on the Wrangler.

Bro. Those aren't real beadlocks.
I bet the are as the Raptor is offered with DOT approved factory beadlocks

Not to get hung up on technicalities...315/70r17s have always been regarded as 35s. Hummer h2 and raptor both run them as a stock size and call them 35s.
Yep this.

They can't be 35s. If they were, that puny IFS would shatter like glass the first time the test driver hit the throttle. /s
My Raptor is IFS and handles 35s and 37s fine. Don't know where you're getting your intel from.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my point. There is little difference between these shots and the last ones except big tires, yet everyone acts like we’re seeing something new here.
We are seeing a lot new here.
1. Big tired mean bigger power.
2. Much bigger tires. (35”) mean serious business and that Ford is really going for it.
3. Front suspension looks different and better.
4. Nice big fender flairs and wheel wells.
5. Different muffler and probably bigger engine.

These are all just from looking quickly

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, I really hope this variant will be available with a manual paired to a 2.7TT without hybridization... Ford would be pulling money straight from my pockets if that were the case
Sponsored