Sponsored

Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't give me any guff about the door and window lining up or the sloppiness. I'm way out of my depth here HAHA
Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like what you did but I’d like it if it cut up on the corners instead of flat across. Here’s a quick phone edit of what I mean.
1153FAB9-391F-4411-BB80-FE65F5831E06.jpeg
Yeah this makes sense I think the camo is hiding a front skid plate

Reactions: BE_

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah this makes sense I think the camo is hiding a front skid plate
I got a hot dollar bill to bet there's a giant air dam on there for fuel economy. Easily removed and probably not on an off-road version, but I'd bet that $1 that it'll be big, and it'll be plastic.

Reactions: BE_

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a hot dollar bill to bet there's a giant air dam on there for fuel economy. Easily removed and probably not on an off-road version, but I'd bet that $1 that it'll be big, and it'll be plastic.
Yeah. Better be less than 5 bolts to take off, because it's coming off before I leave the dealer lot

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you are getting there just try one with the blacked out part covering the large rectangle. just a little higher …...

jk's have a big plastic skid plate on the front usually ripped off the first wheeling trip you take, no bolts, just push pins. I left one off a customers jeep when we upgraded his steering linkage and he asked what happen to it. I said you will loose it first time you go wheeling. he said I have a bag of push pins at home to put it back on … it won't be the first time I've had to put it back on. no joke.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like what you did but I’d like it if it cut up on the corners instead of flat across. Here’s a quick phone edit of what I mean.
1153FAB9-391F-4411-BB80-FE65F5831E06.jpeg

sorry didn't see this one.. it has been stated here and I think they are right the bottom of the bumper is the bottom of the large rectangle but then tapers up at the ends.

remember this thing needs good approach angles !!! that stuff is all fluff in the front. it should be almost flush with the headlights. just out alittle bit I like how paint "crunched" the nose in a little. makes the world of difference. then by blacking it out WOW. I can see it know. looking good.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

let's see if this works right. ...……… this is some wicked articulation.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is proof that this thing has tons of foam. Take a close look and you can plainly see the thick grey foam padding that the camo is glued to.

Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! 96B04932-01F4-4BA6-A90B-EAA114F3124D

yes, and I think that bar is the lower part of a tube bumper similar to the bronco r (desert runner). then it tapers back and up on the ends, but they made the camo squared off to make it look like and ugly growth on the front.

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought i read somewhere that this mule may be testing suspension components for a Tremor package f-150.
It says “BRONCO” in the camo in about 900 places. If you disregard that little fact I guess it could also be a mule testing suspension for a new Wonder bread truck too.

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes, and I think that bar is the lower part of a tube bumper similar to the bronco r (desert runner). then it tapers back and up on the ends, but they made the camo squared off to make it look like and ugly growth on the front.
If that is a tube for a tube bumper, it would be a very small diameter tube and would probably look pretty spindly compared to how robust this thing is suppose to be.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It says “BRONCO” in the camo in about 900 places. If you disregard that little fact I guess it could also be a mule testing suspension for a new Wonder bread truck too.
he was talking about the raptor 2dr shortbed truck mule posted a page or two back.