Sponsored

Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

30-45 minute stop, $50-75 fine. I don't know if it would also affect your insurance. If the child is injured in an accident and not properly secured, it's not unheard of that the state would consider felony reckless endangerment of a minor. YRMV, but think about it.
Again, we all grew up without being strapped in like we were Hannibal Lecter until we were 13 or 5ft tall, and some of us chilled in the front seat

Obviously don't do it in Virgina, they'll jail you for going 80 in a 65, or as the joke goes, penalty for "speeding" is death.

Thatdudeinblue even moved down to GA since it's that bad their

But anyway, enough about this. Won't be in a crazy state by then anyway
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, we all grew up without being strapped in like we were Hannibal Lecter until we were 13 or 5ft tall, and some of us chilled in the front seat

Obviously don't do it in Virgina, they'll jail you for going 80 in a 65, or as the joke goes, penalty for "speeding" is death.

Thatdudeinblue even moved down to GA since it's that bad their

But anyway, enough about this. Won't be in a crazy state by then anyway
or in the bed of the truck for a few hours going to another state to visit the grandfolk.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
or in the bed of the truck for a few hours going to another state to visit the grandfolk.
Back in the day, my friend's parents had a station wagon. All the kids would pile in the flat back area, and as the car took corners everyone would be rolling around. Was it safe like today? Probably not. But it was fun. :)

Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! StationWagonBack

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See, no one died, so why torture the kids?

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll just leave this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

Nobody who died as a kid in the back of a car is here to tell us about it ;)
Well, their loss xP

All that matters is we do what we do and that's it, some of us don't care for inane laws passes by nameless, faceless pencil pushers and some of us do

Quite frankly, need to strip government to the bare bones so it keeps us safe from threats foreign and domestic and deliver the mail, and leave us the hell alone

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
See, no one died, so why torture the kids?
Kids accept it better than some parents. You may not want to have boosters but their friend's parents likely will, and require your eligible kid(s) to sit in them. Besides, they like sitting up a little higher especially in today's high beltline vehicles. Under $20 and at that age they buckle themselves in. No big deal

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kids accept it better than some parents. You may not want to have boosters but their friend's parents likely will, and require your eligible kid(s) to sit in them. Besides, they like sitting up a little higher especially in today's high beltline vehicles. Under $20 and at that age they buckle themselves in. No big deal
Of course, though my kids won't be in them.

Then again, never do see myself as a family man in the first place, but if I'm with someone and they want kids, wouldn't bother me either.

Kids accept anything basically.

So back on topic, whats going to be unveiled next?

Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One hopes that these photos finally shut up the idiots whining about nothing (off of B6G).

You guys don't give yourselves enough credit for your composure.
Yeah, I've been to Reddit and the other enthusiast forums. Makes you lose hope for humanity.

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yes I have had many diesel guys tell me that the emissions thing killed the diesel. I always just tell them how do you think I feel gas motors got it back in the early 70's LOL

… and just in case you haven't seen it yet but pushrods are back. 7.3 gasser is a small block, big cube, pushrod v-8. I saw the video a few times now and it looks like they have increased pushrod size to give it more durability. Brian has been a pushrod guy for a long time, he says some interesting things but you have to listen close. Only time will tell.
Yep, time will tell how the 7.3 holds up, it has every chance to be a winner. Big inch low power, low rpm, low stress, few components... I do think some DOHC heads with TI-VCT and direct injection on the 6.2 would have made more power and better economy... but it would have been way more expensive to make. The 7.3 I have a feeling was largely designed to out the 6.8 in the RV industry, and because they need lots of sales to make up for the R&D, they offered it in the superduty... Speaking of... a v10 with the coyote bore and ti-vct style direct injection top end, I would have been happy with that too... :D

I don't know what it was about the windsors, but they all ran like garbage after 100-200k... I have 2 200k+ 4.6s and they both run great.

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gotta Mechanic Comin'
Like I Needa Crappy Old Large Nag.
Fix It Again Tony
Q: Why is a rear window defroster standard on a Fiat? A: so you friends can keep their hands warm while they push you
Q; How do you make a Yugo go faster down hill A; Turn the motor off
Not A Stock Car Around Really
My 2 favorites:

Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips
Broke My Wallet

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model