First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
LMFAO, 450 a day!!! They would be lucky to make 100 per day at this point!!!
450 a day is what is needed to fill the backlog in a YEAR.

I personally think they would be lucky to make a few dozen a day, scaling up to around 80.

I also think this presages a soft top for the 2-Door announced sometime before February.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You seem to make some wild claims, so I had to ask. :cautious:
Ya, like what wild claims have I made?

Here are some hard numbers for you. Just in the week of 8/2/2021 - 1594 hardtop Broncos were projected to go to Dirt Mountain Storage Complex (and the week of 8/9/2021 was similar although I don't have the numbers to prove it). The week of 6/14/2021 - 770 hardtop Broncos were built. The first production week in June there were 250 hardtop Broncos built. For every week that I was able to find numbers the number of hardtop Broncos exceeded the number of soft-top Broncos. When you consider July totals, probably a minimum of 2,000 hardtop Broncos were built. Just based on those numbers, you already have a total of at least 6,214 hardtop Broncos.

That does not include any hardtops built before June. It doesn't count the week of 6/8, 6/22, or 6/29. It doesn't count any of the scheduled FE's/WT's or unscheduled FE's.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some aftermarket supplier will build a killer hard top in the next two years. Everyone is watching this shit show for hard tops and if they can execute.. well, $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yup! ADV Fiberglass:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onco-hoods-flares-fenders-and-hardtops.21667/

Yeah but Ford should tell you how much that hard top is going to cost you. Be upfront and let people know so they can make an educated decision. Put a price freeze on it for people who reserved or ordered by a certain date even. It’s not rocket science.
THIS. And they’re no way they don’t have ball park figures right now

The Aftermarket must and have to build us high quality Hard tops at a affordable price it’s only right now . This is getting ridiculous with Ford now
Yup! See above :)

Exactly right, however since the Mod top is being removed as a standard feature, it becomes a possible option instead. An expensive option that isn't available now and the vendor no longer has the contract to make if the forum is correct. Had Ford said the WT can get the soft top as an option for 2022, it would imply it was a stop gap 2022 measure that would be ended when the Mod top was available in 2023ish. Making the soft top standard from now on implies the Mod top is not coming at all. Just reading between the lines is all.
Yup! I’m a die hard hard Mod Top guy. I’m a day 1 res who ‘99’d to ‘22 when it they went from normal to late availability ‘21, to ‘22, and now ‘23. I have no confidence Ford will have it ready by 2023z I think those waiting for 2023 will be disappointed. And I think those planning on buying an accessory mod top in ‘23 will be even more disappointed. Accessory tops will be at the very back of a high demand line AND they will be expensive.

I’m buying a softie in ‘22 (just in case the add more MGV color options) and going with the ADV hard top

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What an absolute sh*t show. No wonder my Ford stock is in the toilet.

I wish I was a Jeep exec now.. I would be having the time of my life.

@Ford Motor Company you suck and should feel bad.
I sold my Ford stock in June when they moved my July build to August and it became clear to me the shitshow had only begun across the board. They hyped the lightning F-150, maverick, and mach-e, and it's looking like they can't deliver those either. I suspect the next quarterly report will have a big expense for "hang in there" hammocks.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wildtrak was always MIC top as standard. So now for MY22 it will be soft top standard. Well I still want a MIC top so I guess we will see if the price protection really works since they are moving to MIC as option.
Reading into this.....still having MIC issues or they see no way to make enough MIC's for those at dirt mountain + all the 2 door orders (and 4 door). I suspect my 2 door BD will be pushed very far into 2022. That will be 2+ years...........................

Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wild track still comes with crappy looking brown dash? No thank you!

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ive placed my order through my local ford dealer on the 10th of august,

and it says the WT 4 door will come in october, do you think it will be the MIC top or it will change to the soft top? i dont like the soft top at all, i hope they dont change any orders for now

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

and it says the WT 4 door will come in october, do you think it will be the MIC top or it will change to the soft top? i dont like the soft top at all, i hope they dont change any orders for now
Bronco Roof Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to expedite getting your 4-door Wildtrak as fast as possible in 2022, switch to the soft top.

Q: Can I switch to a soft top now and have a chance at a 4-door ’21 Wildtrak?
A: No. You can switch to a soft top now, but you will not receive a Wildtrak in 2021.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

It's not coming in October.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes :cool:

i trust my dealer
Only way that happens is if they ordered you a bronco sport instead of an actual bronco. If you ordered a real bronco in August they completely lied to you.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak was always MIC top as standard. So now for MY22 it will be soft top standard. Well I still want a MIC top so I guess we will see if the price protection really works since they are moving to MIC as option.
Wrong when they first released it. The MOD top was standard on both Wildtrack and FE. They changed it ahead after order banks opened. MOD top was originally late availability.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only way that happens is if they ordered you a bronco sport instead of an actual bronco. If you ordered a real bronco in August they completely lied to you.
Unless someone cancelled the exact same order that he made and the dealer is assuming that the Dirt Mountain Storage Complex WildTrak is going to be released on time.
Sponsored