First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This email was sent to order holders who were pushed to MY2022. I take this to mean no more WildTraks will be built this year. So IMO, your dealer will only be able to deliver you a WT if he's buying one that is already built. You'd have to ask your dealer where/how he is going to buy it.
i contacted my dealer , they said no updates, they said the last thing we know that it might come on october or might not

but how is no more WT Bronocos are build until next year? this is such a failure wow people have been already waiting long enough,

is the email sent to you, have been sent to everyone whos holding a bronco order ? or its just a WildTrak thing issue ? did everyone on the forum get the same email?

also i think i wont mind the knocking issue of the mictop if i get my car in october ill find a DIY fix :cool:
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Foreign countries use a slightly different order system but don't get priority. Ford has said that if you don't have an already issued VIN and you're not a First Edition order, you're not getting a 2021 MIC hardtop bronco. If I were you I'd be looking for a different vehicle for winter.
Yes, I think they go through the Worldwide Direct Market Operations (WDMO) order systems (based on what I understand - except Canada). Retail North American orders generally go through the Web Based Dealership Ordering system (WBDO).

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any hear if the 2022 WT will have any other interior options, the current 2 choices are a no go for me...
Not a big deal since I am probably out to 2023 for the matching painted top...
Sponsored