Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I can get 2022 early summer, I will have a blast with it through the summer, then figure it out in the fall, sure we will have good options from aftermarket. I am fine with it.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FE was MOD then MIC. WT was MIC with optional MOD that they then took away so MY21 was MIC only. Now MY22 WT is Soft with MIC option.
I dont believe the above is a correct statement.

Ford Bronco News: 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Will Get Soft Top Standard in MY22 59D12AB1-8277-4D30-ADD6-3C164D2AE9D0

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak was always MIC top as standard. So now for MY22 it will be soft top standard. Well I still want a MIC top so I guess we will see if the price protection really works since they are moving to MIC as option.
I dont believe the above here is a correct statement either.

D752480D-7BA5-4D5D-82D8-F745D429C8C7.jpeg

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of the hundreds of Broncos I built on B&P, I picked the one that can’t be built…a 2 door WT MOD top….just my luck. 😞
Right there with ya.... just gotta love the Rockstars.... NOT!!!!!

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember when the biggest concern was that @ZackDanger s gorgeous hands filled the space between the dash and rear view?!?
In my defense that’s only because people here were convincing themselves that Ford would design a bronco that’s windshield was so small you couldn’t see out the front of it.

For reference, I believe that was just before people here were convincing themselves that Ford would design a bronco that’s HVAC was so lacking it would kill any living creatures unlucky enough to find themselves in the back seats.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my defense that’s only because people here were convincing themselves that Ford would design a bronco that’s windshield was so small you couldn’t see out the front of it.

For reference, I believe that was just before people here were convincing themselves that Ford would design a bronco that’s HVAC was so lacking it would kill any living creatures unlucky enough to find themselves in the back seats.
Can’t you just take the damn compliment about your perfect hands??!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Oh, yes B6G the early glimpse times. I get my dates confused, was the windshield and HVAC before or after we thought Ford could design & build a Hard Top?
#HardTopsshouldBeAble2handleRain

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How about putting a soft top on the WT 21’ sitting on dirt mountain. It’s already prewired for a hard top! Why Ford isn’t giving the option to the bad MIC owners in purgatory is beyond me.

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is complete crap. I still plan to hold out to get what I want, even if it means I have to wait longer, so be it. By the time I get my bronco, I might just be able to buy with cash lol!
I am with you. I wanted The original black painted top then have to settle for MIC. Now soft top? No, I’ll wait as well.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have like 4 cars on reservation right now
Lol... I’m almost there with you on that... I have two Broncos reserved/ordered (coded 99 because of the Black Mod Top) and one Land Rover Defender 90 X ordered.
I have little faith in actually ever seeing any of the three... its a really f’ed up world and not getting better anytime soon

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look the new MIC top is going to be AMAZING... They are planning on molding in cup holders!!! Don't worry about them being upside down, I would not be surprised to hear that it's another bright idea by @Ford Motor Company!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

("If you want to expedite getting your 4-door Wildtrak as fast as possible in 2022, switch to the soft top.")
That doesn't sound like the MIC top fiasco will be over next year. So much for being optimistic.
Exactly. This is far from over.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How could they commit on possible parts constraints months to a year away? A vendor misses their commitment and production changes.
They have another 16 months to fill existing orders by the end of MY22. That question wasn't about upcoming orders, it was about ones that had already been placed. And specifically about orders for only one of six trims!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak was always MIC top as standard. So now for MY22 it will be soft top standard. Well I still want a MIC top so I guess we will see if the price protection really works since they are moving to MIC as option.
No....originally WT and FE models had the MOD top as standard. Then it went to MIC when Webasco couldn't produce the mod top.
Sponsored