Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a deeper breath and read again. It is causing me confusion with words that are different from the pictures. It says front section. Also why is it not labeled the same as the 4 door picture next to it.

very poorly worded causing confusion.

View attachment 64150 View attachment 64152
I hear your concern... I will say that every single photo of the MIC tops in real life show it having 2 pieces up front.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed a reservation for a wild track with the understanding that I would be able to order a dual top and a painted black hard top when I placed my order in December for delivery starting some time in the spring of next year.

When I go to place my order, If the dealership tells me that late availability is going to be delivery date of anytime beyond July 31st then I'm out and I will just be buying another jeep.

Bronco is just becoming another rollout that Ford is completely screwing up!
July 31st seems pretty reasonable. That's about my breaking point as well.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone thinking at this time Ford ought to make initial shipments in 2022 so that all this late availability which just be available?

Last edited:

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only thing I can guess is lack of supply to provide multiple tops to a single Bronco.
I think that one of the guys at Ford was like “man that 392 roll out doesn’t look like it is gonna affect us as much as we were worried about”. And another guy was like “yeah if we can just get them to quit bitching about the grey top we’re home free”. And then the intern was like “don’t worry sir I got this” grabbed his phone and was like “hello Bronco Nation this is dill hole from ford and I’m here with the bosses, so about the tops.... (as he walks away) two minutes later comes back and says “don’t worry sir I fixed it. The complaints about the MIC top are going to be significantly reduced in the next hour or so.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doesn't the 2 door come standard with the modular top? So us the 2 door late availability??

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's no soft top for the 2-door.
That's why I ordered the canvas Bimini top. I will get the Mod top and wait, as I have a early Sept res I will be waiting until the end of the year in any case.... Xmas Present to me next year :)

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that one of the guys at Ford was like “man that 392 roll out doesn’t look like it is gonna affect us as much as we were worried about”. And another guy was like “yeah if we can just get them to quit bitching about the grey top we’re home free”. And then the intern was like “don’t worry sir I got this” grabbed his phone and was like “hello Bronco Nation this is dill hole from ford and I’m here with the bosses, so about the tops.... (as he walks away) two minutes later comes back and says “don’t worry sir I fixed it. The complaints about the MIC top are going to be significantly reduced in the next hour or so.
Yep, Dill Hole said hold my beer, i got this.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone explain why in some pics of the MIC top the back window is glass and in other pics (like the one with this post) the window appears to be covered by plastic molding? Can the windows be replaced? Or does the MIC top come with a plastic window cover? I'm confused.