Sponsored

News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be a bummer for certain BUUUUUT more time means more down payment. :alien:

Maybe just a "few" extra people to bail which could move more people up. :devilish:
If Ford delays orders til Summer I surely expect more than a “few” to bail...
This could be a huge issue for Ford...

Will I hang on? Who knows, most likely but I could see and would expect people dropping like flies

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

vhj8o15xxpaue73ul6stcg4op8k96uki4uamvnqr&rid=giphy.gif

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If true I will be moving forward with something else and will check back in for a bronco in a few years. I'm not blaming Ford or anyone else, I just don't want to wait much longer for a new vehicle.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My thoughts...If I am not incorrect, the dealers don’t order from Ford until May when the order banks open. Reservation holders can start placing orders with the dealer Jan 19 . Maybe they meant early summer (May) when the dealer places the order with Ford?

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

H
Just got this email from my current dealer today:

I talked with my new inventory management. At this point we don't know exactly when we will be able to place Bronco orders. While we were originally told that the 19th was when we could start ordering them, my manager was talking with Ford, and they said it is now looking like it is going to be closer to summer before we can order them.

Wow! I hope this isn’t true. I’m not trying to start an ugly rumor, just looking to see if anyone else has heard about further potential delays. Things seems to be progressing on bronco nation, so this was a bit of a shock to me.
Here's what I got from my dealer yesterday ?

"...[N]o NEW updates yet on Full Size Bronco. Please bear with me and Ford as they are trying to navigate through this new vehicle launch and COVID-19 at the same time. Orders are set to be taken sometime in March for production unless something changes, that was the last update from Ford back in December..."

March. Smh. I don't think the big Bronco actually exists ?. J/k as long as I get mine NLT 1 Apr 2022, I'll be ok (reserved mid aug 2020.)

Ford has not said recently how they are going to be taking orders but In the very beginning it was numerical, again that may change. The next contact you will hear from Ford should be an email to “Contact your Dealer to submit your order”

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Car companies know all about production schedules and I seriously doubt they'd suddenly put a half year delay on orders. It's a rumor, someone trying to jerk people's chains. Or a misunderstanding, like badbradbronco said.

Sponsored

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It sucks, but hey, maybe some more colors and more options and hopefully more time for Ford to take criticism and implement more of the features that people have suggested!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? OIP.HJQrTpXHHlm7J6T2bclfKQHaEL

New accessory for Bronco. :LOL:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I guess my philosophy is: if Ford doesn't think they are ready for us to order them, I would prefer to wait and do so when they feel they can produce them at the right level of quality.

Clearly Corona has disrupted way more than most of us will ever know, and for reasons that may never see the light of day.
Sponsored