Sponsored

News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're an informed consumer with a good relationship with your dealer. We're not talking about people like you.

We're talking about the customers who don't know any better, who are being lied to by the dealer, and who are being told their order is submitted. These people, whether true or not, believe they are "locked in" with their dealer, and don't realize they have options or opportunities to shop around.
This. You may realize that sending your B+P means nothing but a huge majority of Bronco buyers aren’t on here.
Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. You may realize that sending your B+P means nothing but a huge majority of Bronco buyers aren’t on here.
But why does that matter? If that's the Bronco this "uninformed" person wants why shouldn't they let their dealer know?

The order still can't be submitted until an actual agreement is signed but the dealer can be prepared to get that done as quickly as possible. Especially important for dealers who may have more orders than days available to collect, price, haggle, and submit them all.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My girlfriend just called me and informed me of this thread running off the rails into a gif hurricane. I came as fast as I could....

Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? 1610552925024

this is how I imagine Ford giving out Bronco Bucks after the next delay

Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? 1610553024684

Oh... and to all of you out there hoping I cancel my day 1 reservation....

Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? 1610553183433

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have no dog in this fight, LOL, but, if I get any kind of email or correspondence from a dealer I'm going to call and find out the scoop. Communicate, communicate, communicate, it's just plain good business!
Over 90% of dealers, stealerships and salespeople are less than honest. Less than 45% of the buying public are knowledge about car buying, when it comes to protecting their own wallet. They are gullible and will easily fall for all the tricks, scams, misinformation, disinformation and lies thrown at them. It is those people that don't know any different, that don't know they can verify information, that keeps the current dealership model in place.

My apologies and thank you to the 10% of the honest dealers.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Uh, seems scammy to take an order that is not really an order, and may or may not include B&P items that are mispriced, or even unavailable until 2022. Are you new on the forum? This has been discussed multiple times because a few dealers did this prior to the original order date that got bumped back.
The PDF is not an order. It is a cheat sheet if you will, that the dealer can look at, to see what options you believe you want, in the present state of the B&P. Its just another tool to help both parties out.

Think of it this way. The order blank may be a different view than you are used to looking at. While working through the order, you may forget something that you have carefully planned through these last months. The salesperson, can then refer to what you have previously given, and ask if you have changed your mind, or just forgot something in the excitement of the moment.

The conspiracy theories of a scam make no sense to me. Its not like you are receiving a Social Security scam call and giving away your info. Look at it as a pre estimate if you will.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford did there is a new VP - U.S. Marketing, Sales and Service
Let's hope this truly means change and not simply just the new CEO bringing in his own team and the old bureaucracy stays in place.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The conspiracy theories of a scam make no sense to me. Its not like you are receiving a Social Security scam call and giving away your info. Look at it as a pre estimate if you will.
If you have any data to show that 90% of dealers, stealerships and salespeople are honest with the car buying pubic, look out for their best interest and not their commission, we would love to hear it?

There is a reason that Car Sales People are rated second to last in Trusted Professions.

America's Most & Least Trusted Professions

2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2F20190111_Trusted_Professions.jpg

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have any data to show that 90% of dealers, stealerships and salespeople are honest with the car buying pubic, look out for their best interest and not their commission, we would love to hear it?

There is a reason that Car Sales People are rated second to last in Trusted Professions.

America's Most & Least Trusted Professions

2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2F20190111_Trusted_Professions.jpg
I'm not sure what any of this has to do with giving your dealer a heads-up about your preferred Bronco build so they can streamline the order process when it is time.

You have yet to say what evil deeds the dealer will do with the Bronco build you send them.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with giving your dealer a heads-up about your preferred Bronco build so they can streamline the order process when it is time.

You have yet to say what evil deeds the dealer will do with the Bronco build you send them.
For the 10% of the honest dealers that is fine. For the 90% of the dishonest dealers, they are using it as one more foot in the door to lock you in. The problem is, it is hard to tell them apart, unless you are an informed and knowledgeable car buyer.

They can use some of the details against you in negotiations, once you tell them all you want, they will not want to negotiate on those items.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got this email from my current dealer today:

I talked with my new inventory management. At this point we don't know exactly when we will be able to place Bronco orders. While we were originally told that the 19th was when we could start ordering them, my manager was talking with Ford, and they said it is now looking like it is going to be closer to summer before we can order them.

Wow! I hope this isn’t true. I’m not trying to start an ugly rumor, just looking to see if anyone else has heard about further potential delays. Things seems to be progressing on bronco nation, so this was a bit of a shock to me.
FORD !!!
ANYONE AT BRONCO6G:
Can anyone with real inside knowledge CONFIRM this??????? This roller coaster ride of emotions and ups and downs for many is getting OLD real fast.
WE NEED CONFIRMATION.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The numbers reflect more often the on the lot salesperson, not the internet dealer, or who most of us are dealing with, on these orders.

However, if you feel you are being screwed or inherently distrust the system, you might be better off waiting to buy from the lot, or buy used.

I keep hearing everyone say we are being scammed or screwed, but I haven't heard as mentioned above, how that is happening.

Best of luck on your decisions.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

January 19th

Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? war_games
Sponsored