Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Per BN article just posted, change cutoff date is still January 31. Also implies a second dealer switch is allowed now.

This confirms the new date news already posted by Bronco6G.com last Friday --
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

BRONCO 2021 RESERVATION HOLDERS CAN UPDATE DEALER SELECTIONS THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2021

Reservation holders for the 2021 Bronco can update their dealer selection through January 31, 2021 according to information obtained exclusively by Bronco Nation. Reservation holders can contact Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection. Ford has confirmed that by changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer’s reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp which is important for future owners in securing their place in line.

For those reservation holders who are seeking to change their dealer for a second time, Ford has confirmed that this can be accomplished by contacting the same Ford Customer Support center toll free number for assistance in updating their dealer selection through January 31, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer’s reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh this is going to get crazy.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While this is good news, Ford is doing their absolute best to snatch defeat from jaws of victory. This roll out is becoming a case study on how not to debut a vehicle and will be discussed in marketing classes for years to come. @mike_at_ford change my mind.

radprez

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line 4-Motion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger's up to $2000. No Bronco x-pricing. No brainer - canceled Car Nation for Iowa. Allows me to hit the 4 states I've never been in (WI, IA, NE, OK). Good obit material.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely good news! One small bone that will help some people out. If a bigger dealer would offer good deals, they could get a lot of switches now, as their allocation would be better and you’d have a better chance to get a Bronco.

Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just try and try to switch the first time without canceling my reservation ... ford canada is even more middle fingering us. At least they could use some lube...

you guys are lucky for a 2 time change in that shit launch that ford is doing

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Genuine question, can i consider Bronco Nation equivalent to a formal announcement by Ford?

I want to give local dealers a shot, but will hit the Stephens easy button if the deadline stays at 10/31 (I don’t have time to call around and the local dealer isn’t communicating).

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They had to backtrack on this because of the screwups with B&P, x-plan, reservation order and countless other things that we probably don't know about. Can you say major supply shortages are expected internally at Ford?

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The sad fact is even with many cancelling or amending their reservations due to recent trends in the mismanaged rollout, Ford will still probably sell every last Bronco coming off the line...
Sponsored