Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is going to crush their dealers. I'm sure many buyers are considering transferring to Granger or Stephen's. Let's hope dealers step up and try to save reservations.
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is now way a place like Granger is going to be allocated thousands of broncos.

I'm still not switching.
Reservations have nothing to do with allocations. If I switch to a new dealer, Ford can’t tell me no if switching dealers are permitted no matter how many Broncos that dealer has reserved...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservations have nothing to do with allocations. If I switch to a new dealer, Ford can’t tell me no if switching dealers are permitted no matter how many Broncos that dealer has reserved...
Reservations getting filled have everything to do with allocations to whatever dealer you are with. You need to read up on the site. Dealers are getting allocations to fill reservations, based on a formula that favors big dealers.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let’s just say I’m sooooooo happy I switched to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord. I don’t even have to switch again. All my fellow Kearny Mesa people know what I’m talking about ? cough cough still honoring xplan cough cough.

Sponsored

jimmy p

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Per BN article just posted, change cutoff date is still January 31. Also implies a second dealer switch is allowed now.

This confirms the new date news already posted by Bronco6G.com last Friday --
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

BRONCO 2021 RESERVATION HOLDERS CAN UPDATE DEALER SELECTIONS THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2021

Reservation holders for the 2021 Bronco can update their dealer selection through January 31, 2021 according to information obtained exclusively by Bronco Nation. Reservation holders can contact Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection. Ford has confirmed that by changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer’s reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp which is important for future owners in securing their place in line.

For those reservation holders who are seeking to change their dealer for a second time, Ford has confirmed that this can be accomplished by contacting the same Ford Customer Support center toll free number for assistance in updating their dealer selection through January 31, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer’s reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for adding Mr. Lahey with these shit birds messing with us!!! Trailer park boys for life haha

jimmy p

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what does this do? At there better dealers out there, such as get the truck quicker?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would someone need to switch dealers so often? 1 time I get, but...

Sponsored

BRIANKRAMER

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure about anyone else on this thread but all I want to know is when I can complete my order and how long till I see it !

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm 3 days after the 2021 deadline so I'll get a 2022. Granger said no to switching dealers. They don't want to be accused of stealing from other dealers. An honest car dealer?
The issue I have is that I tried to RSVP with Granger, but the system defaulted to my nearest dealer. I had Granger but when I clicked submit, they system chose another dealer. I RSVPed because of Grangers deal.
Sponsored