Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let’s just say I’m sooooooo happy I switched to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord. I don’t even have to switch again. All my fellow Kearny Mesa people know what I’m talking about ? cough cough still honoring xplan cough cough.
Isnt the Granger $1000 under invoice better than Xplan anyway?

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oooook Ford. I’m not sure what kind of dyslexic carrier pigeon you keep sending out to give us information but perhaps you could just send a little email to clarify some $#!t for us??! Mmmmk? Thanks
Definitely a valid point there. I have not received a thing from Ford since the confirmation of my reservation on 7/14. Wouldn’t mind actually hearing from the source. That’s in no way intended to knock this site, because i Love seeing stuff here too.

Sponsored

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh this is going to get crazy.
yep, its only just begun. Current orders will not be filled untill 2022?....Whats the point if the list is that long. If these new Broncos don't turn out to be bullet proof it will be the end of Ford.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isnt the Granger $1000 under invoice better than Xplan anyway?
Yea but I don’t live anywhere near Granger Ford. I’ll spend $1000 just getting there. Southern California residents need to switch to Kearny Mesa ASAP.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For reservations made with Granger by 10/31.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservations getting filled have everything to do with allocations to whatever dealer you are with. You need to read up on the site. Dealers are getting allocations to fill reservations, based on a formula that favors big dealers.
So if I switch to a different dealer, I could delay delivery of my timestamped reservation? This doesn’t make since especially since 2021MY is being completely filled by reservations. I’m not in the business but thought dealers with the most reservations would actually get my reservation quickest since they aren’t shipping onesy twosy to low reservation dealers.

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation is only a month or so old, so I am just going to do a new one with Granger this month. I was already pretty far back in line with no X-Plan, I'll go with 2k under invoice.