First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Chances that you’ll be able to upgrade to these through Ford Performance at some point in the future?
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's pretty likely Fox will have a Bronco offering. They already do for the Ranger and F150. What they are exactly and when aren't known yet. I'm going to take a close look at them when they do. Falcon is also doing something.

Whether they'll be available through FPP, dunno.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure what you are implying here, but I do not see how Fox's Live Valve technology would be utilized on existing platforms that were not engineered by the manufacturer to take advantage of this tech in-house...

I can see manufacturers like Fox introducing replacement shocks, but they wouldn't contain Live Valve-type technology. I can also see future Broncos, such as the rumored Warthog, having this on-board.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's pretty likely Fox will have a Bronco offering. They already do for the Ranger and F150. What they are exactly and when aren't known yet. I'm going to take a close look at them when they do. Falcon is also doing something.

Whether they'll be available through FPP, dunno.
Fox already had them on display in Moab- they will have three versions. A comparable to the Sasquatch Bilstein, and two adjustable coil overs with the best being much larger in diameter and having more adjustability. I got the impression they will be available on day 1.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fox already had them on display in Moab- they will have three versions. A comparable to the Sasquatch Bilstein, and two adjustable coil overs with the best being much larger in diameter and having more adjustability. I got the impression they will be available on day 1.
By adjustable, do you mean their Quick Adjust shocks? 🤞🤞

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, i wonder if the sasquach equivalent will be in the frpp 2 inch lift package like the fox shocks in the ranger lift kit. We'll have to see.

OP
OP
wilbersk

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not sure what you are implying here, but I do not see how Fox's Live Valve technology would be utilized on existing platforms that were not engineered by the manufacturer to take advantage of this tech in-house...

I can see manufacturers like Fox introducing replacement shocks, but they wouldn't contain Live Valve-type technology. I can also see future Broncos, such as the rumored Warthog, having this on-board.
I’m not an engineer or anything it just seemed feasible to me

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
By adjustable, do you mean their Quick Adjust shocks? 🤞🤞
Ride height (because they are coil overs) and valving... but honestly I am not familiar enough with their design to understand the valving adjustability.

I was just happy to see companies producing for the Bronco

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ride height (because they are coil overs) and valving... but honestly I am not familiar enough with their design to understand the valving adjustability.

I was just happy to see companies producing for the Bronco
Quick Adjust is shock valving. On coilovers it's on the remote reservoir. It's used to adjust ride stiffness. Softer for off-road, stiffer for around town, somewhere in between for long road trips.

Here is the set for the Ranger. I'm assuming they'll have them for the Bronco but I'd love actual confirmation.

Sponsored

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not an engineer or anything it just seemed feasible to me
I gotcha... the title said, "Fox Live Valve...," it's the tech utilized on the '19-'20 Raptor and optional on certain UTV's. They are electronically/algorithmically controlled. Fox, amongst others, will most likely have a few alternatives to swap out the stockers if you so choose.

OP
OP
wilbersk

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I gotcha... the title said, "Fox Live Valve...," it's the tech utilized on the '19-'20 Raptor and optional on certain UTV's. They are electronically/algorithmically controlled. Fox, amongst others, will most likely have a few alternatives to swap out the stockers if you so choose.
Yea I figured since it was mostly electronics and algorithms that it could be a potential upgrade through Ford performance down the road.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I figured since it was mostly electronics and algorithms that it could be a potential upgrade through Ford performance down the road.
Due to the fact that they are mostly electronics and algorithms is why they are not an upgradable path via an entity like Ford Performance... it's a turnkey system with several sensors, wiring, control unit, and other connections throughout... not to mention the tuning.

Ford Performance offers Fox Factory Race Series shocks for the '17-'18 Raptor... they are not an option as an upgrade for the '19-'20 Raptors which all possess the OE Fox Live Valve shocks.

I'm sure there will be aftermarket shocks for the Bronco, including kits available through Ford Performance... Fox Live Valve tech will not be one of them.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's kinda interesting, but I just discovered one of my mutual funds [CSMVX] is invested heavily in Fox. Out of its 41 holdings, it's at the top.(y)
👇
Ford Bronco Next-gen Fox Live Valve internal bypass shocks 1626275046046
Sponsored