Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thatā€™s until potential buyers open their eyes to foresters. The conversion number will turn to shit.
mmm - gotta get me some Forester!

Ford Bronco Next Major Milestone:  Retail Order Scheduling Begins 1616264086487

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When does MY22 orders start for people with a reservation in? And more important when do we get to see what some of the updates/changes were they we waiting for?

bpjontek

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated with some helpful definitions:

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Well, I am so happy we have passed a major milestone - the 21MY Order Conversion Deadline! Now we get to wait some more as we are on to the next official milestone is Retail Order Scheduling.

Yes, we will hear in May our ā€˜delivery estimateā€™ but we my learn a lot as Retail Order Scheduling happens. From what our dealer members have told us, when builds get scheduled (like their mannquins) they can actually see WHEN the build was scheduled via WBDO. So, wondering if our dealers will be able to tell us, before May, if weā€™ve ā€˜been scheduledā€™.

Either way, I canā€™t wait to hear Iā€™ve been ā€œScheduled For Productionā€œ.

Ford Bronco Next Major Milestone:  Retail Order Scheduling Begins 1616264086487
Michigan COVID rates are up 50%....just sayin

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
62.1 percent

JohnnyVistas

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have only two data points:
1) the dealer sales rep say in the May timeframe she will call with the VIN # and production date
2) this is what was attached to the 2/25 Ford confirmation of order email promising 3 further emails (with the first not saying it would include a firm date). But in the body they talk about an "estimated delivery window" which may be the May information from the dealer or in the Scheduled for Production email:

Broncoā„¢ SUV deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and based on current demand will extend through the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 2022 modelā€‘year Bronco. The actual delivery date of your Bronco will depend on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your Bronco and email you an estimated delivery window. You will also receive an email when your Bronco BIG BEND is:​
ā€¢ Scheduled for Production ā€” all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.​
ā€¢ Built ā€” your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.​
ā€¢ Shipped ā€” your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and weā€™ll include the latest estimated arrival date.​

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have only two data points:
1) the dealer sales rep say in the May timeframe she will call with the VIN # and production date
2) this is what was attached to the 2/25 Ford confirmation of order email promising 3 further emails (with the first not saying it would include a firm date). But in the body they talk about an "estimated delivery window" which may be the May information from the dealer or in the Scheduled for Production email:

Broncoā„¢ SUV deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and based on current demand will extend through the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 2022 modelā€‘year Bronco. The actual delivery date of your Bronco will depend on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your Bronco and email you an estimated delivery window. You will also receive an email when your Bronco BIG BEND is:​
ā€¢ Scheduled for Production ā€” all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.​
ā€¢ Built ā€” your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.​
ā€¢ Shipped ā€” your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and weā€™ll include the latest estimated arrival date.​
I received this same info in my 3/13 reservation; 3/15 order. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored