Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have only two data points:
1) the dealer sales rep say in the May timeframe she will call with the VIN # and production date
2) this is what was attached to the 2/25 Ford confirmation of order email promising 3 further emails (with the first not saying it would include a firm date). But in the body they talk about an "estimated delivery window" which may be the May information from the dealer or in the Scheduled for Production email:

Bronco™ SUV deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and based on current demand will extend through the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 2022 model‑year Bronco. The actual delivery date of your Bronco will depend on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your Bronco and email you an estimated delivery window. You will also receive an email when your Bronco BIG BEND is:​
• Scheduled for Production — all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.​
• Built — your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.​
• Shipped — your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.​
Yeah. Anyone who converted prior to this past Friday will receive their “estimated delivery window” in May.

This is different from your build being “scheduled.” That is when your VIN is assigned and you’re a few weeks out from the parts being bolted together.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should be able to share how many orders are in and what their production rate is expected to be. In other words, a ball-park estimate on how long will it take to deliver on current orders (assuming no parts shortages).

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're showing your age with these video's Dave. lol
My formative music years! Except that while Tiffany was a remake back then, this version is a remake again.

Last edited:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wasn't there a post on dealers or Ford contacting customers in April offering option changes to boost their chance of an earlier delivery date ? Searched but couldn't find it.

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wasn't there a post on dealers or Ford contacting customers in April offering option changes to boost their chance of an earlier delivery date ? Searched but couldn't find it.
I was told that in May if your order was being held up by certain options you could switch then.
I am all in on my build though 2dr Badlands with squatch and 2.7. Early reservation and fit into my dealers allotment so still hoping a 2021

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should be able to share how many orders are in and what their production rate is expected to be. In other words, a ball-park estimate on how long will it take to deliver on current orders (assuming no parts shortages).
They could but they won't.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It sounds like it is beginning soon, per @Zach@Granger
Sponsored