First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Everyone. This will be my first new car and and because it is a "new" product of course the experience is even more unique. My question is, now that the Build and Price is available how long until we start seeing lots of photos of real Broncos? Different colors, configurations, completed interiors, and comparisons, etc. Not just spy shots and CGIs. I feel like that is the logical next step. Any thoughts on the timeline for that type of content or information? Thanks.
Sponsored

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Everyone. This will be my first new car and and because it is a "new" product of course the experience is even more unique. My question is, now that the Build and Price is available how long until we start seeing lots of photos of real Broncos? Different colors, configurations, completed interiors, and comparisons, etc. Not just spy shots and CGIs. I feel like that is the logical next step. Any thoughts on the timeline for that type of content or information? Thanks.
Get on Instagram or the photo section of this forum and you will find pictures of at least 75 actual pre-production models in all sorts of setups and colors that are very very close to what will be available (aside from a few concept interiors, the Filson Bronco and others that won't happen excatly as shown). These aren;t spy shots either they are Ford sending the Broncos to events and having all sorts of people test them and show them off. We wont see production models until late April at the earliest I expect and they will all be shots from the factory and then you will see massive amounts of them when they hopefully start arriving in June at dealer lots.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There will also be maniquins at numerous dealerships around the country starting in December.

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have lipstick?

Also make sure you reserve a dinner at a nice restaurant, cuz I always like to at least look good and have a nice dinner before I get fucked at a dealership before a new car purchase!

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have lipstick?

Also make sure you reserve a dinner at a nice restaurant, cuz I always like to at least look good and have a nice dinner before I get fucked at a dealership before a new car purchase!
LOL this guy has it.

Get ready to realize you cant build your ideal rig because Ford decided on dumbfuck combination rules as theyve bungled the whole delivery of the vehicle. If theres a model/option combination you want, sit back because it will be at least a year.
Sponsored